Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mad4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 01:47 PM
    Supplemental security income and social security disability income?
    If you are approved for supplemental security income and social security disability will you get full benefits from both or will it get cut in half and if your children receive ssi will their benefit be effected?
    mad4 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 01:57 PM
    If you are aproved for supplemental security income and social security disability will you get full benefits from both or will it get cut in half and if your children receive ssi will their benefits be affected if you receive ssi or ssdi?
    bashful53 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2009, 08:24 PM

In my case I got 1/2 of my SSD because I didn't work enough credit hours to get the full benefits. But I am not sure about your situation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

CAN I FILE Tax credit ON SSI? Supplemental Security Income [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I have lived on my SSI Disability check for 7 years now. (Supplemental Security Income) I have tried to find answers to a couple of questions without any luck. I would like to file for the Low Income Credit. Can I file for that particular credit? Can I even file income taxes...

IS disability income either from Social Security or Prudential taxable [ 11 Answers ]

Mu social secuirty disability is 2050 a month. I bought (through my former employer) long term diability insurance with after tax dollars (no employer contribution). The total between the two is approx 5400/mo. Is this income taxable and if so to what extent?

Taxes on social security retirement v. Disability income [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to file for social security this year, the first time I am eligible to obtain social security without being penalized and to obtain my maximum amount at 65 years 10 months (born 1942). My disability carrier is having me file for disability under social security. If I am approved,...

Income tax responsibility for Social Security Disability [ 1 Answers ]

I was collecting Social Security Disability before I started back to work last year in Feb/07. When I started back to work I called the SS office and advised I was going back to work and they advised I would continue to collect my checks for 9 months. After the 9months I still can not get them...

Is $15,000 total income from Social Security disability taxable. [ 1 Answers ]

I get Social Security disability for a total of $14,382.00. I received a total of $13,260.00 the other $1,122.00 went to Medicare part B. My question is this, this is my only income do I have to file with the IRS?. I couldn't make much sense of the info on their site, I would appreciate any help....

View more questions Search