Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stevealpy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Lawn mower won't start , changed Plug , but Still won't Start
    My lawn mower won't Start , I tried Changing the Plug , But still won't Start
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 11:18 AM
    Could it be old gas? Is air filter clogged, caked with grass? That's all I can suggest at this point.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 07:05 PM
    Do you have spark to the spark plug?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lawn mower will not start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a coast to coast mtd lawn mower it started and ran a minute and I shut it off now it will not start back. I have checked the coil and it is firing.Its getting plenty of gas but will not hit.does anyone know what's a wrong with it. Thanks scott

Lawn mower will not start [ 7 Answers ]

Briggs and stratton 17 hp runs fine, when I turn it off it will not crank again Until it cools off. Any suggestions ?

Lawn Mower won't start [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Murray riding lawn mower. I used it this morning and after lunch I wanted to finish. I took 1 turn around the house and it died. Now it won't start. It has gas, and oil. It sounds like it wants to start. The battery is a new one.

Lawn Mower Will Not Start After Use [ 1 Answers ]

My 6.25 horse Tecumseh lawn mower starts right up when I begin to mow the lawn. When I turn off the mower to empty the grass I cannot get the mower to start. Gas is new, replaced spark plug also. Need some advice.

Lawn mower won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Scott gas mower. Just got it back from the shop - all cleaned up and ready to go. Used it once and all was fine. Now it won't start. After priming it, it sounds like it wants to start when I pull the rope... but it just won't catch. I press the priming button multiple times (not just...

View more questions Search