Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unni111 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 05:22 AM
    Program to an .exe file
    I've written a program in C++ . Now how to convert this to a software,i.e some .exe file or something . So that one don't have to always run it in turbo C++ ,instead can run it directly by clicking on an icon.
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Jul 7, 2008, 12:23 PM
    You have to compile and link your code to create an EXE version. If you're "running" it in the IDE, there should already be on your system somewhere an EXE that was created the first time you ran it. My memory's a tad fuzzy as I haven't used the Borland IDE since the mid 90s, but as I recall there were directory options in the project for where files were output when the project was built. I used the Borland C++ suite. The Turbo C++ interface might be different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The file does not have a program associated with it [ 4 Answers ]

I am trying to do something very simple -- and will use Google for example I right click on desktop -- click NEW -- click SHORTCUT -- and PASTE -- Google In Create Shortcut location... Click NEXT and Name Shortcut... I have a Google shortcut On the Desktop.. I click it and it opens Google...

How do I correct file listings in a program code? [ 1 Answers ]

I created a web site on webeasy and I uploaded it But only the first page came up I asked for support but at webeasy they told me they do not offer coding support. I tried to change the titles of the other pages to 002.htm etc.. But it did not work. How do I get into this program code and...

Finding the file extension that a Program uses [ 8 Answers ]

Not having any luck with Google on this one. The question: What file extension does a database file created by Avanquest's Database Professional have? I know about FILExt - The File Extension Source for searching by file extension, but does anyone know of a search tool to search by software...

How to unistall a program with a missing file [ 2 Answers ]

Hello all,I have a problem with me PC,I am trying to uninstall a program and when I try from the Control Panel a window shows up telling me that I can't because there is a file missing in the program,what can I do? Thanks

View more questions Search