Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    virenol Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 05:22 AM
    70's or 80's half animated half real movie
    I remember that cartoon/ movie I used 2 watch all the time. I don't remember title anymore.
    A boy of 11/12 talks with a friend on the phone, his mom goes 2 work. Suddenly a big red box with a ribbon appears in his room. He unpack it, and there is somekind of car ramp and little red cabrio. He gets in the car and when he passes that ramp everything is animated... and he drives that car and he goes aroun, and he has adventures and stuff
    HELP PLEAAASSEEE!!
    :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Phantom Toll booth
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

I love that haven't seen it in years. Haven't found it anywhere. Maybe check Amazon.com

Jul 6, 2008, 07:21 AM
    Tnx, tnx, tnx!! I can die happy now!! :*
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2008, 08:34 AM
    Purukivel agrees: Yeah, we've been having a rash of questions on that movie lately!
    I missed all them

Jul 21, 2008, 09:26 AM
    I have it now!! And it's been such a pleasure 2 watch it again after all this years
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Yeah thank you I was wanting to watch it and have looked for it at flea markets
    Never thought of looking for it on here.
    jcrunningbrook Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 08:54 PM
    I was hunting for this movie as well - I found it on DVD! Missedmovies.com for $14!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old 80's (maybe 70's) animated movie [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I can't remember what the movie is actually about, or what the characters look like ((except that the main hero is a young boy)), but I recall one scene in the movie where they (he and his two companions... I don't recall what they look like), have to perform certain unfesable tasks: One...

80's maybe late 70's animated kids movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember very much about the movie, but I know it was on VHS. I can kind of remember there were these weird creatures, possibly dog-like? That could walk and speak. They could teleport, or go from place to place with some kind of gateway? They had to help a little boy, and pissibly a little...

Late 70's-80's animated movie [ 4 Answers ]

This is a shot in the dark, but here goes: I remember ONE scene of this movie from 20 years ago... and have been searching for it for a long time. The scene is of the main character/s on a ridge/mountain/cliff/high spot overlooking a field... when, in the distance, they see thousands of...

Looking for a 70's - 80's animated scfi movie [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to find the title to a animated scfi movie. I seen it in the 1970's or early 1980's. The main character had a short wizard(?) and a girl for companions. There was a guy in black that was hunting them down trying to kill them. They were always shooting wild looking machine guns.

An animated movie with animals from 70's or 80's like animal olympics [ 2 Answers ]

I remember different animals all doing different olympic events and there were these two cross country lions with this great background music and the lions didn't talk, but you could hear their thoughts to each other. There were many other events and animals, but I can't remember much else. I...

View more questions Search