Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarah48375 Posts: 85, Reputation: 13

Jul 6, 2008, 04:45 AM
    Book about Clones
    I am going mad! I read a book a couple years ago, and I can't remember the name. I was hoping someone could help me. It's a book about clones. They are children. They are raised in a school and eventually they all are used as parts. Before they are used for parts, they are trained to be nurses to the clones who are currently being taken apart. The story is based around two young clones who fall in love and try to find a way to be together. It is written by a moden british author. His name starts with an I. I know the book sounds kind of cheesy the way I've described it, but it's an amazing book. I cried a lot.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2008, 04:52 AM
    Sounds like this movie: The Island (2005)

Or this novel: Spares - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jul 6, 2008, 05:56 AM
    It's is like that movie. I read this book in a British literature class, and We discussed how they were similar.

Jul 6, 2008, 07:16 AM
    I just remembered. It's called Never Let Me Go

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Looking for book from The Weekly Reader Book Club, 60's or 70's, paperback, on WWI. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, I trying to find a book that I bought in the mid-60's from The Weekly Reader Book Club. I believe it was simply called World War I. It's a small paperback. There's pictures in the book, one of which is subtitled "Doughboys to the Front". In this photo is my grandfather. I loaned...

Weekly reader book order book from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

OK, I am so frustrated! I had this book when I was in the 5th grade in the 80's, I'd say it was around 1985 or 1986. Anyway, I loved this book and I lost it when I was a kid and I would give ANYTHING to find it again! I got the book from the Weekly Reader book order in school. There was a girl...

TV movie about multiple clones of a little girl [ 2 Answers ]

Last question for this morning, I promise! Just found this site, can you tell? This may be another Disney TV movie, I'm pretty sure it was played on TV on a Saturday afternoon in the mid-80's. It is about a very smart, talented girl with light brown hair in braids. I don't remember how it...

View more questions Search