Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daryll25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 01:50 AM
    The cheapest way to visit australia
    Hi, I have family in australia, they own three successful businesses and constantly ask me to come live there. But I'm not sure if I would like to live there or not. I will be able to work in one of those company's so what would be the most quick and cheapest way to go over there. With the possibility in mind of staying there. I live in cape town south africa.:confused:
    daryll25 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2008, 11:52 AM
    Please anyone just say hi so I no this site is working. Or maybe I did something wrong.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Cheapest way to get a divorce [ 2 Answers ]

I have been separated for 5yrs. The man I'm married to is currently serving a 8-10yr prison term, and could get a divorce pretty cheap in there but won't. What's the cheapest route for me to go? Keep in mind I'm a single mother and can't get child support because his father is incarcerated!

What is the cheapest DIY house that could be constructed? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to find out what is the cheapest house that a do it yourself person could build? Would it be a modular or Panelized? And what company sells them. Thank You CR

Cheapest broadband in AUstralia? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the cheapest broadband Internet plan is available in Australia? Thanks

View more questions Search