Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jbmaker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 12:11 AM
    International movements
    Pro's and con's of transporting suv's from usa to australia,and does the suv have to be converted to right hand drive ?
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 04:02 AM
    No thanks, lol :)

Gas prices put Detroit Three in crisis mode - Autos - MSNBC.com
    movingguy Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 06:38 AM
    Hi

When transporting the car to Australia you must contact the Local embassy to find out the entire details about the regulation in Australia. If you would like to bring the car, travel and bring it back to the states, you will not need to modify or to convert the right hand drive. How ever if you planning to keep the car there I advise you not to bring the car with you in term of safety of yours and your children, it is very hard to drive the "other way around".

Good luck.
    Movingguy

You can read more about international car shipping and moving to Australia at:

International car shipping
    Moving to Australia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Our cat meows loud prior to bowl movement - sometimes there is little blood What would be first step to remedy. Stool appears normal.:confused:

Early movements [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys :) I just wanted to ask, what is the earliest time it is possible to feel flutterings? I am 13 weeks today and swear I felt them last night.. never felt them this early before though.. is it possible? Thanks in advance for replies :D

Baby movements. [ 14 Answers ]

Ok I know I answer a lot of questions on here and should know the answer to this, but I am really confused on this one. I am 10/11 weeks pregnant aprox. ( I am getting dated via ultrasound next tuesday) with my second child (4th pregnancy) and have already started showing some in the front. (I am...

Pregnancy movements [ 2 Answers ]

I am 11 weeks and 5 days into my pregnancy and for the past few days I have been feeling something funny I am almost positive that it is the baby moving it does feel like flutters or like if you take a bottle with liquid and turn it upside down then back right side up then upor like bubbles but...

Dark bowel movements [ 6 Answers ]

I have have unusually dark colored bowel movements the last week. Is that a sign of pregnancy or something else? Almost like a dark chocolate color. (trying not to be graphic) But I wanted to know if this is normal or something worse.

View more questions Search