Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosie_posie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 11:17 PM
    Late 80s to early 90s movie title?
    There is a movie that used to play on disney channel on saturdays. It's a BBC movie about a girl witch named "Harriet," I think?? She went to a school named hogwarts and the similarties to harry potter are crazy but I can't recall the name. I do remember that in the movie she was given a cat in a ceremony where all witches were given their first black cats and her cat was gray and white. Any Ideas?? Its been driving me crazy ever since the first Harry Potter movie was released.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2008, 11:29 PM
    Sounds like The Worst Witch from 1986.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Looking for a movie title (late 80's early 90's) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie title. It's a late 80's early 90's film. I THINK it has Elijah Wood in it but could be wrong. Or maybe Joseph Mazzello. It's about a boy who finds some sort of armored suit that I think was from space. I think there is also a scene somewhere in it where they are in a junk...

Title to an late 80 early 90 children's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie when I was in the 1st or 2 grade. It was about a girl who was reading a book and the book character loses all her color, so the girl must enter the book to help the colors become friends again? It has sections with all of the colors seperaltly... I don't remember...

Title to late 70's early 80's movie [ 1 Answers ]

All I can remember is the main character's name was Sherman, a young teenage boy. I just remember a Halloween scene and a kid sticks his hand in the bag and gets his fingers snapped with a mouse trap. Any ideas?

Title of thrilling late 70s, early 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me remember the title of this (late 70s early 80s) movie... This is the story as I remember it... A guy and his girlfriend are taking a ride on his motorcycle through some british countryside, they get in an accident and the owner of the vehicle invites them to his home - a huge...

View more questions Search