Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    americaneagle07 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 07:51 PM
    First time flyer
    :D Hey I cheer on varisty competition at my school. Well this year is my first year as a flyer. Any tips for being a great one? Thanks.;)

Okay to get this straight.
    Flying in a cheerleading stunt people!
    Top girl!

Not on an airplane!
    rsain2004 Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jul 5, 2008, 08:02 PM
    My father was a flyer in the Army Air Corps during WW II... He used to say: "Never make a landing you can't walk away from..."
    VWGURU Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 08:43 PM
    Bring you own snacks,no liquids in your carry-on put them in your checked bag,buy bottle drinks or water AFTER you go through security,and enjoy yourself. Flying can be fun.
    rsain2004 Posts: 207, Reputation: 6

Jul 6, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Never make a "landing" you can't walk away from...
    cheerbulldogs1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2011, 09:02 AM
    I am a first year fyler as well. As long as you stay as tight as you can (never be lose or you WILL fall) you should do well. Practice 1,2, down up onto a chair and do a lot of flexability whenever you have the time, such as get all three splits all the way down, conquer your fear of heights,scorpions,and practice your balance on one foot on a small stair or anything not very wide. Also, your bases are there for YOU!

7th grade 1st time fyler,
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Theft under $5000. 2nd time. But 1st time since 18th [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all, So basically the story goes like this: In April of 2006, I was arrested for theft under $5000 for car prowling in a neighborhood and some alleyways. I was 17 at the time. We got caught with $1500 worth of golf clubs in the back of my dads car. Needless to say, my dad was pissed....

Dark brown lines going across my screen from time to time [ 10 Answers ]

I have a problem with my computer monitor, I have these brown horizontal lines that go across my screen sometimes (REALLY ANNOYING). I just replaced the video card so its not that, also if I hit the side of the monitor the lines go away:p Just wondering if there's anything I can do that can fix it!...

Live in MA, Student in NY: Full-Time/Part-time/Non-Resident? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I am a 21 year old student attending a college in New York. Last summer (2007) I stayed on campus - as opposed to coming home and living with my parents in Massachusetts - and worked/earned an income through the school. However, the previous winter break, which ended in middle-January 2007, I...

Will husband just get time served or added time to probation [ 11 Answers ]

My husband's not being extradicted on probation violation. But will they add more time to his probation, or get time served or more jail time for new misdemeanor charges of canabis and pharapharnalia? So lost any info or some similar experience would be helpful thanks can't sleep until I know until...

Part Time / Full Time / Non - Resident - need clarification on this [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am an Indian Citizen. I came to US on L1 Visa on 20th October, 2007. I am trying to file the tax return through File Taxes Online - Do Taxes FREE - File Taxes With TaxACT. There is a question : "Whether you are a part time resident / Full Time Resident or Non-Resident". I am not sure...

View more questions Search