Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neilbrown Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2011, 05:44 PM
    Red, I have had the exact injury for 2 years and have not done activities. It is still exactly the same. Pops out when I make sudden movements ussually backward or. For example my sister inlaw pushed me into a pool from behind and it poped out and I had to put it back in in the pool.just my experience

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog ate bone whole [ 2 Answers ]

M small dog ate a rib bone whole. Will he be okay?

Jaw dislocated? [ 7 Answers ]

My jaw moves left and right and my friends said it was dislocated.

How to tell if dogs leg is dislocated [ 2 Answers ]

My dog just recently fell when she jumped and she cried a lot and her leg is raised up how can I teif its dislocated or broken she walks around on her 3 legs and she sits and when she lays down she stretches out her legs but I know she's in a lot of pain

He left part of the bone in my shoulder [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I had shoulder arthroscopic (?) surgery 2/5. Three days later in physical rehab my shoulder was hurting really bad and also snapping, bone on bone. I had the stitches removed on 2/13, telling the doc that I was in agonizing pain and not sleeping. He had me come back on 2/21 for a steroid...

Bone dry [ 3 Answers ]

Tonight my boyfriend and I were having sex (he got me off before we did it so I would be lubed enough) and everything was going fine until I started to feel a burning/friction sensation. I then realized I was bone dry. I have no idea why this happened. I don't see how it could all just go away....

View more questions Search