Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mestro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2006, 04:08 AM
    Winlogon at 90%
    Hi, I have a Win2K domain controller and the WinLOGON.exe is at 90% all the time. There are no viruses on the PC, I have the virus SW up to date and it has found nothing. The PC had the same problem in DEC, then it was fixed, but I forgot what fixed it :-( and now it has started again.

Any help would be appreciated. I remember last time re-booting the PC into a safe mode and then doing somehint to clean up the offline file system maybe?

Mike
    jc105 Posts: 162, Reputation: 17

May 2, 2006, 09:12 AM
    Winlogon.exe is using up all cpu

This is what I found

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Winlogon.exe [ 9 Answers ]

Hey I really need help my damn comp sux... ok it goes so slow b-coz winlogon is using its cpu... I heard it mayb virus how do I fix the damn problem... Someone please help me!! I did a search for winlogon and found 2 files with same name in different places though... could one of these be the...

WinLogon Memory Bloat [ 3 Answers ]

Last night I looked at my taskmaster, only t'realize that my Winlogon.exe is taking up *256M* of my memory.. more than half my systems memory. This morning, I reboot, and check.. Its back to under a meg of memory.. Now.. 12 hours later, its back up to 128M of Memory being used. Anyone have...

View more questions Search