Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taniac Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 11:15 AM
    Artist - vielles maisons ( Camille Lucas)
    I have a Camille Lucas Lithograph dated 1935 ,title - Old Houses (Vielles Maisons) Does anyone know the artist? I cannot read it from the signature.
    Thank you for your help.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 5, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Have a look at this for more information: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/pa...ad-155531.html
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 01:46 AM
    Would it be possible for you to post an image of the whole print and a close-up of the signature here? I can oftentimes edit images so that things are more readable.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Value of print: Vielles maisons en Picardie from Paris Etching Society [ 2 Answers ]

I have read others ask about artwork from the Paris Etching Society in NY. I purchased a signed print titled Vielles maisons en Picardie by ? Luirig Bensuriat. Is this just a pretty picture or is it of any real value?

Camille Lucas 1935 SLZ trademark [ 1 Answers ]

I have an original etching by Jean Charmeille titled Couesuon, France. It has a seal on it indicating the number 101. It has a paper trademark with the name of artist and title, as well as a silver and black seal with the SLZ triangle trademark. The scene ap[pears to be a house or some houses on...

Camille Lucas prints [ 1 Answers ]

I also have two Camille Lucas prints, copyright 1936. One is signed Boyer, and one is by Raffray. I would appreciate information about these. Sharon LK

Camille Lucas/Raffray print [ 1 Answers ]

Print at least 60 years old, pencilled below image is "A l'oree du bois" on the left, and "Raffray" on the right. Top left on image reads "Copyright 1936 Camille Lucas-NY-USA.

Copyright 1933-Camilla Lucas/Artist Leeotelle ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a print top left corner says Copyright 1933 - Camilla Lucas, NYC-U.S.A it also has their triangle symbol in the bottom left corner the artist signature is so cursive it is hard to make it out looks like Paul E___le Leeotelle? The P is crazy and the L too. So I could be completely off. The...

View more questions Search