Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dula Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2006, 01:57 AM
    Dark underarms
    I have a question that has been tormenting me for years. I'm suffering from dark underarms. I'm a Southasian and in my family I'm the only one suffering from dark underarms. I do use skin exfolients and they have not worked. I do use deodorants however and some say that they could be the cause for this problem. But how come that I'm the only one in my family experiencing this? It's pretty embarrassing for me. Please let me know what I can do to get rid of this condition.Thank you. :)
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 27, 2006, 01:07 AM
    Dula, some peoples underarms tend to get dark from friction and continuous sweating. As you sweat more in the underarms, there can be fungal or bacterial infections which will make the skin look darker. Try using an anti fugal dusting powder, it will reduce friction as well as prevent infections. You can also use a skin lightening cream on those areas to help fade the discoloration.
    fia Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2006, 06:54 AM
    Hello dula,
    I am going to give u some tips 4 dark under arms u can use these hope it may help... Take 1 tspn of Cucumber juice, 1 tspn of Limejuice and a pinch of Turmeric powder. Apply and leave for 20 minutes before washing.
    OR
    Apply a paste of 1 tspn of Gram flour, a pinch of Turmeric powder and 1 tspn of Sandalwood powder, some limejuice and milk. Wash after 20 minutes.

Thanks,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dark UnderArms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello experts, Greetings of peace ang justice, Hello there buddy, hope you can solve my problem about my dark underarms, I have a dark underarms since I used skin white at the same time as my deodorant, I am very conscious when I wear sleeveless.. Can you give the natrural way of...

Dark underarms [ 56 Answers ]

I have dark underarms :mad: and we are going to have this party at school, then I am sure I am not going to wear that sleeve less dresses BUT I suddenly became part of the program and w have to present a dance number and we have to wear YEAH the sleeve less shirt! well, it wasn't suppose to be a...

How to lighten dark underarms [ 8 Answers ]

I heard about this cream that was used... I forgot what the brand was. It was sold in Manila, Philippines. If anyone knows about that. Please let me know. I think it cost PHP950 + shipping expenses. I'm looking for that. Or any other suggestions?

Dark underarms [ 1 Answers ]

Dude,I got to meet my boyfriend after a month and I've discovered that my underarms have gotten really dark,n it luks real odd because I'm supposed to be fair,plzzzz tell me how lighten the skin back 2 its original colour and please dunt suggest methods that ache baaaddd

View more questions Search