Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skybri2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 11:11 AM
    Upper stomach pain and nausea
    My 16 year old daughter has been complaining of upper stomach pain, she has had nausea and vomitting and not ate much... this is going on the fourth day...
    Pain is below breastbone and central and severe.
    medivac Posts: 21, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2008, 06:38 AM
    What does the pain feel like? Is is sharp, dull, aching, burning? A common cause of epigastric pain is an ulcer or gastroenteritis. However if the pain is not getting better with time then she needs to seek medical attention. Abdominal pain is not something to play around with. With abdominal pain, only labs and CT's and actually find the cause and the reason for the pain.
    drakelouis29 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 11:57 PM
    First of all I need to know how she feels like, I mean sharp or aching etc. because I personally feel its due to ulcers or gastroenteritis for sure. Tell her to drink more water and fruit juices. I hope she feels better with it, but if her Upper Abdominal Pain gets severe then you have consult an doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right back side, accompanied by nausea and fever [ 10 Answers ]

I started feeling a sharp pain in my lower right back/side at 5am this morning that woke me from sleep. I took two advils and fell asleep by 6am. In the morning I felt OK. I showered and went to work. Around mid morning I started feeling the pain again. I started to feel a wave a nausea around...

Stomach Pains, nausea, and fatigue. [ 1 Answers ]

After every time I eat, no matter what it is or when, I experience stomach cramps, EXTREME nausea:eek: , fatigue, and light headedness. I also gag a lot when thinking about or seeing certain things. This has all come up recently. Does anyone have any ideas of what this might be? Acid reflux,...

Upper right chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I work out 4 times a week, but for the past few days I have been getting chest pain on my right side. Starts from the underarm all the way to the upper right chest. When I push my chest and underarm with my fingers it hurts. Breathing is not really a problem. I don't know what it is. Please advise...

Upper jaw pain [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I would love it someone could help me figure out what is wrong with my jaw I have oh and I should say that I have upper dentures about a week ago my jaw started hurting where the upper jaw meats the bottom right arcoss from your ear and only when I bite down on something any help please:)

View more questions Search