Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daamoo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 08:35 AM
    RAR file to mp3
    What software should I need to convert a RAR file to mp3?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 5, 2008, 12:23 PM
    First you need to open the RAR file since it's not an audio file, it's a compressed archive (like a ZIP file).
    WinRAR - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com

Then extract the audio files contained within and post to use here what format they are in, we can suggest a converter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H4 Visa: 2007 Tax Filing Status - To file or Not to File [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H4 from 2006. Filed tax for 2006 using ITN with my spouse(H1) as Joint Return. My spouse wants to do Married filing Separately FOR 2007. My question is for 2007, 1) Do I need to file a separate return in spite of lack of income(H4) ? 2) Or do I just leave it as such and not file at...

File W-7 form without tax return and why to file as a resident alien? [ 1 Answers ]

I came to USA in August 2004 on F1 Visa. I graduated and change status to H1b visa from October 2007. Now, I got married and my hasband came to USA on January 2008 on H4 visa. I have my brothers whom I can claim as they have green card and not earning anything. I will have to wait till May 2008...

Can a Video file be converted to a understandable text file [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, Can you please let me know if a video file be converted to some readable text file. For example, if we read the text file, we should understand what the video shows and vice versa. Is there any such conversion possible. Please help me in this issue as early as possible.

File as married & self-employed: live in NY and do biz in Florida. Where do I file? [ 1 Answers ]

I moved to NY in the beginning of 2007. I am a freelance designer and I do business with clients in New York and Florida. I receive 1099s from my clients, both in New York and Florida, but i am not sure were do I have to file. Could you please clarify this for me? Thank you.

How do I file a property lien. Can I file it or do I need an attorney. [ 4 Answers ]

I am involved with heir property and have taken care of the property since the owner died. Can I file a lien on the property so that I can be repaid for the out of pocket expense incurred?

View more questions Search