Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    church174 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 06:39 AM
    Old Anime movie title
    Yes, I was wondering if anyone could help me name a movie I once saw on cartoon network long ago. It was an anime about a boy who is taken to a far off land in his dreams. He meets a king and learns about a locked door far beneath the castle where a great evil is contained. After being convienced by a creature to open the gate because he is in some position of importance, the evil is released and attacks like a shadow swallowing up the king and the kingdom. I'm sorry I can't relate any more details, this is keeping me up at nights not knowing. Thanks in advanced for the help.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 5, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Sounds like Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland (1989)
    church174 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 04:42 PM
    Yes that's the one thanks, been plagueing me for the longest time.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 5, 2008, 05:00 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In search of Japanese anime movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm Wolfspirit, I'm 21 yrs old and I need help in finding out a title for a Japanese anime movie that was made possibly in the mid 80's - early 90's. The movie involved Humans who were going around destroying androids because they didn't want them to reproduce and have offspring. Well...

80s Anime Movie Title? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this anime style movie from the 80's... and all I remember is that in the end a man and a woman get turned into cranes... one's pinking and the other's greyish. I think that the man was trying to save the woman but failed, and she was turned into a crane so he chose to be a crane too?...

Title of anime [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of an anime I watched when I was little. It was japanese in late 80's or early 90's and I clearly remember some kind of creature in a swamp with fog. The creature had wings like a bat's, very long muzzle and it's color was like deep green... I'm not sure but I think there...

Weird anime movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a weird anime movie a few years ago and was wondering if anyone knew what it was. All I remenber is that it had heaps about the stigmata at the end.

Japanese anime movie [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me of a movie he bought in Japan called Dragonball Alter-Verse and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could go or what I could do to find this movie to either watch it or buy it?

View more questions Search