Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    roni1969 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 11:13 PM
    Looking for daughters dad came up empty
    Well I have called the phone number given to me and could never get an answer and after leaving a couple of messages with no return phone call, I've come to the conculsion that robert earl cooper you were either already married or just plain heartless. My daughter Brianna just wants to meet you. I have raised her for 16 yrs now and I do not want anything from you other that giving a little bit of your time. She just wants to see you and maybe talk to you one time. She asks questions from time to time and I have promised to try to find you for that purpose only. You have missed out on a wonderful young lady's life. She is very smart, beautiful, tall, and the spitting image of you. You used to live in coral gables, FL. You worked for McI. You visited you brother (and myself) in enterprise Alabama. His name was Kem married to Michelle with 2 daughters Amber and Kristin. You had a brother named Ron. You also had 2 sons Robbie and Brandon. You haven't seen her since she was a couple of months old. Robert do the right thing by her. You let me down like you will never know but made me a stronger person now. Don't let her down too

Veronica
    boredINmind Posts: 87, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2008, 12:18 AM
    Ok, what was the point of this!

Is the person you are looking for a regular poster on here or something? Otherwise, seriously what is the point or the question! If you are trying to get someone's identity stole... you forgot the social security number! Oh and it would be helpful if you could state the date of birth also!
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jul 5, 2008, 12:05 PM
    I can only commend you for trying to open a line of communication between him and your daughter. Unfortunately, like so many, people feel they have moved on and neglect the "life" they have crated elsewhere.

The information you received is correct to the best of my knowledge. Once again... You have my deepest regards on a jo well done.

Take-care.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 10, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by roni1969
    Well i have called the phone number given to me and could never get an answer and after leaving a couple of messages with no return phone call, i've come to the conculsion that robert earl cooper you were either already married or just plain heartless. My daughter Brianna just wants to meet you. I have raised her for 16 yrs now and I do not want anything from you other that giving a little bit of your time. She just wants to see you and maybe talk to you one time. She asks questions from time to time and i have promised to try to find you for that purpose only. You have missed out on a wonderful young lady's life. She is very smart, beautiful, tall, and the spitting image of you. You used to live in coral gables, FL. you worked for McI. You visited you brother (and myself) in enterprise alabama. His name was Kem married to Michelle with 2 daughters Amber and Kristin. You had a brother named Ron. You also had 2 sons Robbie and Brandon. You havent seen her since she was a couple of months old. Robert do the right thing by her. You let me down like you will never know but made me a stronger person now. Don't let her down too

veronica

This is the problem with finding people who don't want to be found -

Everybody gets hurt and the person who wants to remain lost suddenly finds something possibly slanderous posted (using his name) on the Internet.

If child support had been pursued many years ago this would not be happening today. And it's just possible that this guy doesn't believe he's the father.

I know I'm in the minority but I don't think full names should be posted. Ever. Again, I'm in the minority but eventually someone is going to get sued over something just like this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I feel So empty [ 15 Answers ]

My life is pretty calm and I barley have anything wrong. I am an only child and I have a very caring loveing mother that has always been there for me... I don't have a messed up life but I constantley feel as though I have nothing... no feeling what so ever.. and I'm always depressed it seems...

Too many KWh used in empty house [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. We have a brand new home which is Energy Star certified with all energy efficient hvac, windows, etc. We just received our first electric bill. It was for the time of March 31 - April 21 -- 21 days, and it said we used 1256 KWh. During that time, no one was living in the house. We...

I feel empty [ 4 Answers ]

I feel empty inside. All my life I seem to find a way to mess things up. Evey thing is going all right then I mess up .WHATS WRONG WITH ME.

Empty stomach [ 3 Answers ]

How long after eating does it take for your stomach to become empty?

View more questions Search