Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HauntedWolf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2008, 04:30 PM
    Glass negatives
    I have a glass negative with a pic of my dad in his navy whites... the envelope is stamped on the inside with Mori Photographic Studio, Front of Central Post Office, and Japanese characters. The front of the envelope is stamped with Japanese characters and 251. Can anyone help me out with this? Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2008, 03:03 AM
    You already have a keepsake of your dad in terms of a glass negative and an envelope describing the particulars of what it is. It would be helpful to know what specific information it is that you are wanting to know, please? Someone here just may be able to give you the answer to what you are wanting to know. If not, then perhaps someone here could point you in the correct direction in order to find out that which you want to know.

Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Simplifying Negatives part 2 [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I figured out all of the problems in my packet except -4(2x-1/2x+1)^-3 :eek:

Periodic table.positives and negatives [ 1 Answers ]

I am just starting my chemistry course, and I need help finding the positive and negative elements of the periodic table.. any help would be great.

English : use of multiple negatives in a sentence. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. Can someone please clarify the meaning of the following sentence for me: "I have never seen an episode of this program that was not better then the previous one." Does the above statement mean that the newest episode is always better then the previous episode, or does it mean...

Hoping results are false negatives [ 5 Answers ]

Hello-I wnted to see if others have shared in my frustrations and have any advice. I had my last af the 26th of sept. I am always irregular so this came as no surprise except now I am hoping I am pregnant. I have been experiencing these symptoms: extreme mood swings, very tired at night, sore...

View more questions Search