Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jul 3, 2008, 11:36 PM
    Golf terminology
    Hi, can anyone tell me what the term 'steal a tee' or 'steal this tee' means please?
    dglennware Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jul 15, 2008, 01:27 PM
    My guess is that "steal a tee" has to do with the "honors" in golf. Whoever has the lowest score on a hole tees off first on the next hole. If someone has had "honors" for a string of holes, to "steal the tee" means someone has scored better and now has the "honors". Hope this helps.
    BoomerPro Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Aug 28, 2008, 01:33 PM
    Just to go a little bit further... also implying that person should not have won the hole that gave him the honours for the next tee... for example chipping in from off the green or holing a 50 ft putt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bond Terminology [ 5 Answers ]

Enter the letter of the description A through H that best fits each term 1 through 8. A. Records and tracks the bondholders’ names. B. Is unsecured; backed only by the issuer’s credit standing. C. Has varying maturity dates for amounts owed. D. Identifies rights and responsibilities of the...

Terminology [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: I need to know the word(s) people use for this: Some companies sometimes ask their employees to take some time (a week or two) off without pay when the employers are running out of money. Thank you in advance for your answer.

Lien : Terminology [ 3 Answers ]

What does "Lein" mean in Banking world>?

Terminology question... [ 3 Answers ]

This is a little weird but does anyone know what "pathological distention of the bowel" means?

View more questions Search