Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    margar Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Jul 3, 2008, 06:18 PM
    I have a lump in my throat
    I am in my mid sixties. I notice quite a while back, that I have a lump in my throat. It feels like I should be able to cough it up or clear my throat to dislodge it, but I can't seem to. Has anyone else every had anything like this. I probably should go to an ent dr. and have it checked out. I guess it could be a polyp or something. Thanks:eek:
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2008, 07:49 AM
    You definitely should get it checked as soon as possible.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Come on now, call your physician ASAP, and tell them about the lump in your throat!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore throat [ 4 Answers ]

I have had a sore throat for 4 days and there are two white spots in the back of my throat. It hurts to swallow. My glands are not swollen and I do not have a fever, cold or flu. Should I see a doctor or is this just viral? Thanks!

Sensation of lump in throat [ 7 Answers ]

I've had the sensation of a lump in my throat for almost 6 weeks now. Some days it's hardly there, other days it's really bothersome. I'm a professional actor, and it started in the last week of rehearsal for my last show and continued all through the run. I thought it was just muscle tiredness...

Sore throat! [ 8 Answers ]

I've had a sore throat for 3 days and now I have congestion and sneezing with it. When should I see my doctor and is this anything to worry about?:confused:

Sore throat [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is katie. And I have had a sore throat that comes and goes all the time. I get white spots that come off and smell. But now it hurts in the middle of my throat and all the time, my ears hurt off and on. But then again ihave tmj so when my jaw hurts my ears hurt. Is my throat something to...

View more questions Search