Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iamarcin Posts: 72, Reputation: 4

Mar 25, 2006, 08:23 AM
    Raspberry ice tea?
    I love applebee's raspberry ice tea
    On the menue it says its lipron brisk sweetened raspberry
    I tried the non brisk just lipton raspberry iced tea mix and its not the same
    If anyone knows weather they add something more to this drink or where I can purchase the lipton BRISK version.
    Thank you
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2006, 08:59 AM
    The brisk is available in bottled or can, you can find out info about it, including the ingrediants off their web site

http://www.lipton.com/our_products/rtd/index.asp
    iamarcin Posts: 72, Reputation: 4

Mar 25, 2006, 09:05 AM
    Been there that does not help me
    Its not
    -----lipton brisk raspberry ice tea-----------

That ice tea tastes differently
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2006, 10:03 AM
    I don't mean to be a smart... but yes it is, you click on the red link on the brisk on the bottom of the page, it takes you to this rap music sort of page where you click on flavors on the top, it will show you about 5 or 6 cans of flavored tea and you click on the limpton brisk rasberrry ice tea can and it gives you info abou it. ( they use pop ups so I could not cover and paste a dirrect link)

It was easy to find, don't know why you can't find it on that page
    Stormy69 Posts: 290, Reputation: 98

May 14, 2006, 11:47 PM
    Try Lipton Tea and Raspberry tea bags.. Put in a Gallon jar and set in the sun for a few hours. Beats Applebees by a mile!
    catsmew Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2006, 01:26 PM
    Hi. I am new to this site. I'm catsmew. The maker for Lipton Brisk raspberry Ice Tea is unilever & you can call the 1-800 # for Lipton & they will give you the number for unilever... that number is 1 800 657 3001.
    It is delivered to your local store in the 12 pack if your store manager asks for it. Or unless like me you live in South Fl. Where Pepsi stopped delivering it.
    Unilever will be able to tell you where in your area it is delivered.
    Good luck.
    catsmew
    yeynot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 12:40 PM
    Hi. I'm also looking where to buy the Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea and cannot find it anywhere. Did you manage to find it? Thanks.
    catsmew Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yeynot
    hi. i'm also looking where to buy the Brisk Raspberry Iced Tea and cannot find it anywhere. did you manage to find it? thanks.
    Hi... I wish I could say yes I did but no luck... P epsi has stopped delivering it here in south Fl. What you might do is go to Brisk . Com & get their phone # & hopefully they can tell you where to find it in your area. Good luck to you & I hope you have better luck then I did. catsmew :(
    yeynot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 08:46 AM
    Hi... the only place I know where to buy the brisk raspberry tea is at Panera Bread. I have emailed brisk and will follow up. Thanks very much for your response.
    kwright4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2009, 09:53 AM
    How is Applebees' raspberry ice tea made?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lipton Brisk raspberry Ice Tea. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi.. I'm catsmew & I trying to find out where in Fl. They still receive Lipton Brisk Raspberry Ice Tea. My mother is 76 & it is the only thing she will drink & Pepsi has stopped delivering it down here. I have tried different ones includeing sun tea & "it's ok but not the same." Please...

View more questions Search