Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Noice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 04:31 PM
    Ice Maker on Kenmore Elite Coldspot not Making Ice
    I have a Kenmore Elite Coldspot Side by Side Fridge/Freezer, and the Ice Maker has stopped making ice. I can't locate my manual to look in the troubleshooting guide... any tips or advice for how to fix this problem myself?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 3, 2008, 05:23 PM
    Here is an on-line "Manage-My-Home" service link where you can find operation manuals. Just try it ! Success !

Sears on-line website

:)
    smiley33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 05:29 PM
    Have Badger 1-83 disposal which stopped working. Is there a tool to insert in bottom hole to clear unit/reset it?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Jul 3, 2008, 05:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley33
    Have Badger 1-83 disposal which stopped working. Is there a tool to insert in bottom hole to clear unit/reset it?
    Why do you ask that here?

:confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Elite side by side (Coldspot) [ 7 Answers ]

I called Sears, they checked it out and said the compressor went out. I think this is the model #106.50503990 It is still running. Sears wants to charge $600 with labor and compressor... where can I find my own compressor and have some one else install it... PLEASE ADVISE.

Kenmore elite side by side refrigerator ice maker not working. [ 1 Answers ]

Fridge works well, Water dispenser works fine but is not as cool. I tried the accelerice setting, no help. I tried manually filling the automatic ice tray dispenser with water in the hopes that something would jump start, nothing. And yes the switch IS on. I have the manual but it does not give...

Kenmore Elite Washer Making Grinding noises [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I started a load of laundry today and during the wash cycle I heard something snap and the machine began to make a grinding/clanging noise. The agitor was still moving when I checked, but perhaps not a quickly. The model number is 11020942992 and I think it is about 5 years but I don't know...

Kenmore Washer Elite Model #110.22952102 Making High Pitch noise during drain. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite model #110.22952102. It just started making an awful high pitched noise during the first drain. I'm afraid to finish the cycle.:( Can anyone help me please! Thank you, Tammy

Kenmore Elite Dryer Making Whining Noise [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Dryer - 110.74982301 As soon as I start up the dryer there is a high pitched whining noise. The noises continues as the dryer runs and stops when the dryer is turned off. The dryer heats fine Sears wants $175 to come fix it but I am hoping a can do it myself! Any...

View more questions Search