Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leith Posts: 49, Reputation: 3

Jul 3, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Charity at school
    Hi I'm raising money for breast cancer campaign for my pshe corsework we have to raise money for out chosen charity so I'm doing breast cancer with two of my friends and anyway I was wondering if anyone had any tips that would help me sell more stuff then anyone else, like is there any think I can do to make people come to my stool and like to convice them to buy a badge or a cake or anything?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 01:13 PM
    I would have the pamphlets to anybody that wants one
    And maybe some of the pink breast cancer things like the wrist band and the car magnet to pass out to anyone that purchases something.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a Charity [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to start a charity in my small town. What I would like to do is help poor children, and I have several ideas that I would like to accomplish. One is to offer a birthday package for kids 10 and under, with a few small presents and a gift certificate to eat at a local restaurant (a...

Charity organizations [ 2 Answers ]

In the area where I live there are the goodwill stores and I do not understand how these stores are regulated? One of the stores in my area has stuff piled up from floor to ceiling everywhere with do not touch signs. They are selling items in a small space and it seems everything that IS for sale...

Charity Deductions [ 3 Answers ]

So if someone has a AGI of $90,000 and contributed $72,000 in cash to a public charity. What is the deduction allowed to be used for AMAT purpose? By my calcualation it is $45,000. Am I correct? Thanks!

Charity name [ 4 Answers ]

Which charity can I write to get help with finance help for low paid family, need to buy furnitures and a holiday and help with getting central heating installed

Charity contribution [ 4 Answers ]

I have learn so much by reading post here. I gave charity contrybutin to my church every year. I would like to know how is it firgure(formula) How much is allowed each year. Does it affect how much I pay in taxes and what is the cutoff where it does not matter how much I gave. Thank,I...

View more questions Search