Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jul 3, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Global Warming video
    Anyone seen this anyone see anything wrong with their conclusions?
    Video climat
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 12:50 PM
    NOPE NOT A thing!!
    Sticking to the video
    CO 2 is plant food that creates oxygen.
    Hurricanes and tornados are not caused from HOT temperatures.
    It IS all about stopping development and creating wealth for the elite.
    England has said that Global Warming can only be taught as theory because it has not been proven.
    It is a natural cycle

The worst 'climate criminal' is AL GORE himself
    lalla1995 Posts: 36, Reputation: -1

Jul 6, 2008, 06:46 AM
    It's extremely different video of Global Warming. Thank you for reporting this video.
    Dr D Posts: 698, Reputation: 127

Jul 6, 2008, 12:09 PM
    Outstanding video. I can find no fault with its conclusions. It does confirm my belief that the corpulant, energy wasting ALGOR is no scientist.:)
    Niklowe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2008, 07:34 AM
    Yes the great global warming band wagon.

1) Politicians need people to be scared. If there were no scares then we wouldn't need politicians.

2) There are vast amounts of money to be made in the carbon trading field. Even the oil companies realise this.

3) The "ex" communist fraternity have found a new tool to attempt control the masses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Global warming [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, does anyone know a good website to find info on global warming that isn't man-made?? Thank you..

Global Warming? [ 2 Answers ]

Only in Arkansas... how this got past the editor, I can only venture to guess... 4519

Global Warming - The blame for everything. [ 7 Answers ]

The above is something I found while surfing for the history of the earth's evolution. All are now concerned about global warming - and this should be information available to all. On most sites, I found that if I wanted to read more, I had to pay for it. Other, like the above link, just was...

Global warming [ 14 Answers ]

Why arnt we putting all of our power into this situation I mean countries are going to be under waterrr... and mostly in europe I am really worried and our tempratures are hanging in many parts of earth and we are having a lot of hurricanes and such... so we arnt we putting all our mind into this.....

A global warming victim [ 11 Answers ]

Snowless in a warming world, ski resort in French Alps bids adieu Sigh... one more "cruel reminder," one ski resort down, one courageous decision, skiing will only be for the rich - are we doomed? Perhaps if we just dissociate ourselves from global warming like La Chappelle-d'Abondance is...

View more questions Search