Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LeonaKMS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 12:14 PM
    How do I set up a model agency?
    Please help me I want to set up a web based model agency in gloucestershire, england. I am not sure how to find clients? Please help!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 3, 2008, 01:14 PM
    What are your credentials for starting even a web based business of this type? Are you a well known model yourself and do you have associates that can advice you on proper etiquette to approach young ladies that you feel are worthy of such an appointment. Do you have backers? Do you have a lot of work in the UK to provide these people?

Most of all, do you have money for advertising, searching and connections to designer houses in Europe ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 26, 2009, 05:10 PM
    Old and now archived thread that is attracting solicitation.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite model quiet guard 7 model 665. [ 12 Answers ]

Six month old dishwasher. Worked fine until today - won't start. LIghts are on and control panel seems to be working OK. The "Clean" indicator is flashing in intervals of 7 flashes and then pauses. When I select the "Start" button it flashes red 3 times and then nothing. The "Drain/Cancel"...

Modeling agency [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All I need as much info on how to start my own modeling agency please someone help me

Fashion Label - Model/Photo/Talent Agency BP [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Helper, RE: Fashion Label - Model/Photo/Talent Agency BP This request is for two areas;- (1) Business Plan for a Fashion Label (2) BP for Model/Photo/Talent Agency. I have several family members who are in the Fashion Industry and would like to start a Fashion Label. I am...

Insurance agency [ 3 Answers ]

I'm in CA and in the process of getting my brokers license. I would like to know how to start my own Insurance agency. Any info will be greatly appreciated. Thank You!!

View more questions Search