Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rand_tedronai Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2003, 01:13 PM
    Auto and home insurance direct mail response rates
    We would like information on actual or projected response rates for auto and home insurance direct mail solicitations for the past several years in the States.

We are trying to factually identify direct mail response rate trends for the auto insurance industry, and map where our client stands versus the competition.

Research that identifies mail volume and response rates for major players is most useful.

We want to stick to auto and home insurance, as life and other products are so different. However, we are interested in both affinity and non-affinity data within the auto and home realm.

Check out some similar questions!

Proof of Insurance for a no-fault auto accident [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently involved in an accident. Unfortunately, my insurance lapsed. I have witnesses that claim the accident was not my fault. However, since I did not have insurance at the time, I do not know what I may be liable for. If I can prove the accident was not my fault, will that mean I will not...

Auto response for emails [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, guys, this is a quesiton someone has aksed me so I am passing this along to you and hope you can help. I thought it would be easier to paste the question here: I know outlook can do autoresponder but I am not sure if this is exactly how he would want to do it. Any suggestions?

Auto and home insurance direct mail response rates [ 0 Answers ]

We would like information on actual or projected response rates for auto and home insurance direct mail solicitations for the past several years in the States. We are trying to factually identify direct mail response rate trends for the auto insurance industry, and map where our client stands...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.