Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madknight Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 10:43 AM
    Comic books
    I have 12 comic books I want to sell 4 that are walt disney igot an signed Indiana jones comicbook signed by trerry austin vol . 1 no.1 mint condition daredevil comic book vol .1. no.188 1962 mint conditoni got vision and scarlet witch comic book vol. 1 no . 3 1963 mint condtion I have a battle star galatica comic book it has tear on cover but other than that it looks OK vol.1 no. 1 1979. I have a reggie seris comic title is reggie and me no. 88 1976 fairly good conition. Igot a pink panther comic book no. 72 copywrited 1979 pub. 1980 by whitman and depatie-fregleng. I got a grims ghost stories no. 1 1972 it looks really worn . Here are the 4 walt disney comic books uncle scrooge no.170. 1979 mint condition . Walt disney's comics and stories no . 458, vol. 39 no .2 1978 mint condtion . Another walt disney's comics and stories no .460 vol.39 no.. 4 1979 mint condition . And the last what disney is a huey, dewey and louie junior woodchucks no .541979. Mint condition
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2008, 03:22 AM
    Wow! Sounds like you have some great stuff there! The best thing that I would recommend to do would be to take them to a place that sells collectible things like comic books and other items like collectible cards.

People who collect those sort of things get really picky about the condition of them. So, really it would be best if someone who would be an expert at maybe pricing them could see them in person. We could try to help you here as far as the possible monetary value of them, but that wouldn't really be fair to you. It's best for someone to see them in person who can really look at them.

There are also the following searches that you could try in order to give you an idea as to what they might be worth monetarily.

Collectible Comic Books - Google Search

Collectible Comic Books Walt Disney - Google Search

Collectible Comic Books BattleStar Galactica - Google Search
    madknight Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2008, 08:41 AM
    Thanks
    breakdownbrand Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 06:01 PM
    I believe you have your facts wrong. There wasn't any Vision and Scarlet Witch published until their first Mini-Series in 1982.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comic book [ 1 Answers ]

I have a comic book.. its very old.. its called The Little Monsters... does anyone know if it is worth anything?

Money from the animation for your comic? [ 7 Answers ]

If you make your own manga comic and someone asks you if they could do the anime version, will you (The creator) get paid for letting them make it or will you get paid from the anime version completely since it's your job or will you not get paid at all just credit(Which I think is the...

Comic books [ 7 Answers ]

just a qiuck post... any one know about the value of some comic books I have... I have a couple early edition GREEN ARROW comic books.. there from the early 80's... not sure of the issue numbers, but I will give more info. If anyone is interested in knowing? :confused: :o :o:D... just thought I...

Comic books based on rock stars [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'd like to know how many rock, pop, rap or metal artists have their own comic book. I know, for example, that Kiss have one, but I don't know if they are more examples. Is there any website with information about all that? Thanks!!

Starting a comic book [ 1 Answers ]

I am thinking of starting a comic book. I was wondering if it would be best to try and get is published as a book you pick up in stores Or if I should have it distributed on the internet only, and have series and mini videos and tabloid posters on the site Which one would take off better. Or...

View more questions Search