Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dale rutledge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Commercial cleaning
    I have just started a commercial cleaning company and I am having trouble finding contracts. I am in the Maryland,DC and va area.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 10:41 AM
    How are you advertising?
    Do you offer any special offers or incentives for picking you?
    vthomas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 08:32 AM
    Dale

Offer finders fees to who ever sends biz your way. These are usually 10-30% of the price of the contract. Most important, let people know you offer these fees.

Good Luck!
    rkittl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2008, 12:38 PM
    For home cleaning , do I need a license and have to be insured and bonded
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 24, 2008, 12:46 PM
    For any business you should be licensed in almost any city. And if you are working in someone else's house, you should be insured if you cause serious damage and get sued. You also should have health insurance and be sure the cars or trucks you drive to do the work has been switched over to commercial. Bonding only if they require it

Also keep records when do some places come up for bid, some bid out every year. And get out and start visiting places in person, selling your service, large compannies that do cleaning have entire paid sales forces.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

Once I get them on the phone what should I say?

Commercial Cleaning Bid [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting my own commercial cleaning business and I do not know how much to charge. I have a proposal in mind but I have never written a bid before. I do not know what the other cleaning companies are charging. How much should I charge for a 2500 sq feet building in the suburbs of AZ?

Commercial Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in starting my own cleaning business with someone that I work with now but we both work under someone else.We have a chance to pick up a very big job but we are not licensed and bonded.I live in Marion county, Florida and was told that you do not have to be licensed.How do I go...

View more questions Search