Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahesh_dhumal20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 08:52 AM
    Stone
    A stone of mass 2kg. Is thrown upwards.what will be it's potential energy at the height of 45 m from ground?:confused:
    mahesh_dhumal20 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 08:53 AM
    A stone of mass 2kg. Is thrown upwards.what will be it's potential energy at the height of 45 m from ground?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 Stone 8 Pound [ 17 Answers ]

Hi , I'm nearly 15 years old and I weigh 10 stone and 8 pounds I would really love to get back down to about 9 stone is there anyway I could do that? :(

Italy Stone [ 2 Answers ]

What is this? I bid on two rings on Ebay that are 18k gold and italy stone, but they were specified as diamonds. So I am confused as to whether these rings are real, or if my money would have better been spent on Fred Meyer costume jewelry.

Kidney Stone or what? [ 23 Answers ]

About 6-8 months ago I went to the doctor because every time I went to the bathroom I would have a bloody stool. I had a colonoscopy done and they said everything was fine and nothing was wrong and the blood went away. About a 2 months ago I was rushed to the E.R. after experiencing the worse pain...

Get to 10 stone by June? [ 1 Answers ]

:( OK I am 13 and I weigh 12stone :( I am 5'7''-5'8'' and I feel fat , I like this guy but I don't know if he thinks of me that way because of my weight. I want to look like the rest of the pretty girls in my class but I don't how do I get slimmer in a healthy way without being sick after meals...

Anchoring to stone [ 4 Answers ]

I live on the water and need to anchor a wood platform to large stones on the shore. Does anyone know how to go about anchoring into stone?

View more questions Search