Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2008, 01:50 AM
    Arthritis on the spine
    I have a bit of arthritis on my spine. What is a good pain reliever. Do they
    Have some kind of a patch. I have ibuprofen and aleve.

Your comments
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2008, 02:41 AM
    Vicoden, Lidocane patch, Fentanyl patch (very dangerous drug)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spine inverter machines [ 3 Answers ]

I was looking into buying a spine inverter machine or something that specifically is design for spine health. I've seen a product on the tube but wasn't sure what is the best of all machines. Thanks

Spine Fin Coil on Trane [ 1 Answers ]

Looking at getting a Trane heat pump to replace an existing A/C unit. Heard some comments that the Spine Fin coil design Trane uses is difficult to keep clean and can actually clog up if not cleaned properly. I've heard good things about Trane overall but wanted to know if this design creates any...

Lump on 8 year olds spine [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering if anyone can shead some ligh for me - my 8 year old daughter has a lump on the top of her spine at the bottom of her neck - I only noticed it the other day and it is a little painfull for her to touch - I am taking her to the Dr this week but just wondering if anyone else has had...

If ones spine has a bent [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you

Back Pain - spine related [ 2 Answers ]

I need help. I had an L4-5 fusion in 1985 that didn't fuse properly, so I am done with Western medicine, I hope. But my spine is not in good shape, and I need to try something. The discs are degenerated, arthritis, etc. quite a bit for a 52 year old. I'm trying Glucosamine HCL and MSM (2000 mg...

View more questions Search