Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sureshskro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 01:39 AM
    Add data compilation software to webpage
    I like to add automatic data compilation software to my googlepages website. i.e.. when customers needs number of units required on that particular commodity they have to enter the number and consolidated requirement has to come in another webpage. Please suggest some free website which provides solution for this.
    vingogly Posts: 718, Reputation: 105

Jul 27, 2008, 08:09 PM
    I'm assuming reading between the lines that you're setting up an e-commerce site using Google Checkout, and you're looking for free shopping cart software for a front end (it's helpful when you ask a question if you're a little more explicit about what you need - "googlepages website" doesn't really say anything, there are a lot of different Google pages).

I believe CubeCart will do this, there are most likely others. Google "open source google checkout shopping cart".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Songs from a compilation tape around 1996 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I hope you all can help as this is driving me mad there are two songs from this compilation tape that I heard around 1995 -1996 give or take a year the first song is an instrumental but with some words at the beginning it goes like this "in the beginning god created heaven and earth then god...

Complete detail about compilation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone help in knowing the detail about the whole compilation process? I was going through Breaking Changes in the Visual C++ 2005 Compiler (C++) (it is about Breaking Changes in the Visual C++ 2005 Compiler) PLease help me how do we decide why should we select the new version?....

Data Recovery Software suggestions? [ 7 Answers ]

Well, looks like I'm hosed. I once sent a HD for data recovery and it cost me $600. I've googled data recovery software and am overwhelmed with the options. Do any of you know of an app that you know is good? Thanks!

Software to Track Internet Data Transfer & Usage [ 17 Answers ]

I want to get a free software to manage my ADSL connection at home, which will tell me the amount of data transferred while I am on net, both sent and received. It will also keep monthly records on each time log-in basis, so that I can get my usage data. It should be absolutely a freeware, as I...

View more questions Search