Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Washington1 Posts: 798, Reputation: 36

Jul 2, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Real Estate Agents
    What does a real estate agent do.

We hired an agent, and it seems like she's sitting on her butt.
    I guess my question is more on the lines of: What should we expect?
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 09:18 PM
    There's good ones and not so good ones. I once spent six months trying to sell a property and got nowhere, except bills from the newspaper for advertising. I contracted with a local realtor who raised the price and sold the property within two weeks. Go figure! Good agents know the market and the prospects; unfortunately, in many areas, we are living in a buyer's market.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Real Estate Agents in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

I keep getting mixed reviews.. I know Real Estate might not be doing its best right now, but any comments, complaints, suggestions, on being a Real Estate agent in Florida (mainly South Florida). Thank You! :)

Real Estate Law [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a Love to help person, but I need help, please. A friend sleeps in my home at night to catch up on sleep so that she can look for a job and a place to live. She is homeless, she's been doing this for months and have not found a job nor a place to live. This is getting old and my husband is...

Real Estate Agents Selling Mortages [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any companies out there that train and pay real estate agents to sell and process mortages?

Real Estate [ 1 Answers ]

Could a quitclaim deed be overturned. I signed a quitclaim deed about 6 months ago. I want my name back on the title . Could this happen in my favor.

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

View more questions Search