Ask
    mitchell 0314 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 01:59 PM
    Murray ultra model number
    Need model #murray ultra 12 horse 30 inch riding lawnmower
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Do you need this number for a particular part or what?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ultra Murray Snowblower 8HP m-f2484020 [ 13 Answers ]

Hi I have a Ultra Murray snowblower Model # m-f2484020 8hp 24". I need a manual so I can get the belts to replace for the snowblower. Can you please help me, I just need the measurement or the part number for the belts.

Need model number of Murray Ultra 12hp 30 in riding mower [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for the model number of a Murray Ultra 12hp 30 in riding lawn mower that I purchased recently. I've looked all over the mower and cannot seem to find the model number. I'm hoping to eventually find an owner's manual for it. :)

Murray riding mower model number [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, We were just given a Murray riding mower. The problem is that the model number sticker is no longer present. If someone could help me out with my model number I would really, really appreciate it. I will describe it below. The Code number on the Briggs engine is 97 111 95A It is a twin...

Model number for a murray riding lawn mower [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for a model number on my murray 14.5 hp 42" mower. I have looked under the seat, but there is no model number. I found a number by the steering wheel and it is 44x6817, but this is not the model number. All I need to a part number for a new mower belt and new blades. Please help if...

Ultra by murray snow blower [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Looking for impeller for ultra murray model f2484020,code5212,ser002313337309 8hp,hmsk80, any help thank you greg

View more questions Search