Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mizirelyn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 01:38 PM
    27 year old woman bleedng from the back passage
    I'm a 27 year old woman, and I've been bleeding from the back passage everyday now since mid feb, I've been to my doctor and I'm now on a waiting list for an internal, there's also blood clots and mucus, the bleeding can sometimes be very heavy and the toilet bowl and water is red with blood! I'm constipated at times but I still pass the blood clots and mucus! The docor says its not piles! Any ideas?
    Thank you...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 2, 2008, 01:43 PM
    You need emergency intervention. This could be a symptom of something as simple as an ulcer or something more serious such as Crohn's Disease or colon cancer.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 01:58 PM
    I'm a bit shocked as to how your doctor put you on a "waiting list"...

You need an endo asap as J_9 said, it could be a simple rectal tear that will heal on its own (but seeing as it's been 4 months... unlikely) but it could also be pretty serious.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 2, 2008, 02:38 PM
    What country do you live at, I know in some nations with national health care there is often waiting lists for manymedical treatments.
    And in the US if you don't have insurance there is sometimes waiting lists in pubic welfare treatment

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sexually active 27 year old woman who cannot orgasm. [ 7 Answers ]

Sad I know. Here's my story. I am a sexually active 27 year old female and I love having sex. I have been with many partners, all with their own... ummm... unique style. Still I have not achieved orgasm. I am also unable to climax on my own. I masturbate often, and I am able to make myself...

Bleeding from back passage [ 1 Answers ]

What does it mean if when you wipe u have seem to be bleeding from back passage?

How to really get a woman back [ 1 Answers ]

How to really get a woman back

Confused pregnant woman back again with more confusion [ 3 Answers ]

Firstly, I would like to thank those who in my first request for advice in my situation gave there much sought after answers. I was really appreciative and I told my boyfriend about my infidelities and knowing that there could be a possibility that he isn't the father of my unborn child. I guess it...

Cut off contact with woman to get her back? [ 50 Answers ]

I was involved in a relationship with a woman for 2 and a half years and she told me 2 months ago that she now just wants to be friends. Some background: during our entire relationship, I could never fully commit to her or return to her the love in the same way that she showed me. I remained hung...

View more questions Search