Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inthebox Posts: 787, Reputation: 179

Jul 9, 2008, 09:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    Native Dutch have been so inundated by the "Muslim immigration " that many are seeking to emigrate to a more Euro-friendly nation .

More And More Dutch Leaving The Netherlands

Liberal Netherlands grows less so on immigration | csmonitor.com

Blonde Swedish women are dying their hair black to avoid the harassment and sexual abuse from Moslem men in their country.There is a reign of terror against Swedish women with an unprecedented increase in rapes.They are inventing now belts for themselves to give added protection against sexual assalt. They are even being assaulted at dance clubs with knives because the Muslim men object to their behavior.

» Muslim Rape Wave in Sweden The Logic Society

Many immigrants get an EU Visa in one country and then go on a European wide crime-wave.Then head back to their country of origin.
    RussiaToday : Features : Norwegians battle Eastern Europe crooks
    (note : due to fear and political correctness the article identifies the criminals as "Eastern European")

Simularily the Brits have gone out of their way to appease the "immigrants " . They report that it is a myth that there is an increase in crime as a result of this immigration.
    But there has been an increase in violent crime ;especially knife wielding criminals that peaked as the wave of immigration did.
    Mass immigration to blame for British crime spikes and knife culture « Aftermath News

The most recent example of Dhimminitude is the British judge who decided that British law should not reign supreme and instead Sharia law in some circumstances should replace the laws of the land.
    Sharia law SHOULD be used in Britain, says UK's top judge | Mail Online
    And there was a recent decision that was made that compels the police to outfit their dogs with " booties "before they enter Muslim homes.

These are lessons we in the States are learning all too well .

While this is true, Western Europe is not the USA: Mexican's are not radical Muslims.

Western Europe is advanced secularism, religious identity and probably national identity is frowned upon. They can't compete with the religious identity of their Muslim immigrants, because in general the Europeans have lost their strong Christian identity. This is still not true in the USA though this is what the secular separation of church and state want.

Compared to European Muslims Mexicans in Americans can find employment, though that may be below the minimum wage. A lot of the unemployment in Europe is due to their minimum wage and entitlement programs. Who suffers, minorities, which also happens to be a lot of male Muslim youths.

BUt if you think immigaration is a problem here:

Europe and the Huddled Masses - WSJ.com

With around six million illegal migrants already living in the EU and perhaps as many as 500,000 arriving each year, the problem of illegal immigration has reached the same order of magnitude in Europe as in the U.S. And the potential for illegal immigration to the EU is arguably bigger than to the U.S. Bordering both North Africa and the former Soviet states, Europe has the equivalent of several Mexicos on its doorstep.

frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2008, 11:13 PM
    Wanted to add this article to the mix:

Who are the "moderate Muslims", asks Muqtedar Khan, Ph.D.

"For moderate Muslims, Ijtihad is a way of life, which simultaneously allows Islam to reign supreme in the heart and the mind to experience unfettered freedom of thought. A moderate Muslim is therefore one who cherishes freedom of thought while recognizing the existential necessity of faith. She aspires for change, but through the power of mind and not through planting mines.

Moderate Muslims aspire for a society – a city of virtue -- that will treat all people with dignity and respect. There will be no room for political or normative intimidation. Individuals will aspire to live an ethical life because they recognize its desirability. Communities will compete in doing good and politics will seek to encourage good and forbid evil. They believe that the internalization of the message of Islam can bring about the social transformation necessary for the establishment of the virtuous city. The only arena in which Moderate Muslims permit excess is in idealism.

Today, the relationship between Islam and the rest is getting increasingly worse. Muslim militants are sowing seeds of poison and hatred between Muslims and the rest of humanity by committing egregious acts of violence in the name of Islam. In this precarious environment, it is important that everyone finds and nurtures the many wonderful examples of moderate Muslims one can still find.

Chandra Muzaffar in Malaysia, Tarik Ramadan in Europe, Maulana Waheeduddin Khan and Asghar Ali Engineer in India, Khalid Abul Fadl and Louay Safi in the US, Karim Soroush and Muhammad Khatami in Iran and many many more who are committed to their Jihad (struggle) to revive the spirit of Ijtihad. Fortunately the tradition is alive globally; it needs the support and the attention of all who aspire for peace and understanding."
    purplewings Posts: 145, Reputation: 24

Jul 10, 2008, 04:02 AM
    It's good to know all Muslims are not involved in egregious acts, although one would wonder how the militants became so widespread. It seems when inflamed about an act they disapprove of, in no time streets around the world are filled with militants threatening death to that person. It's very intimidating. It is estimated that 15% of the Muslim population fall under militant category. That would exceed 150 million at this time but growing at an immense rate of speed.

Knowing this huge number of radicals exist might keep others from turning to that religion, but it doesn't seem to do that. Their violence is felt around the world and it is to be feared.

Naziism - hatred - evil are words that well describe this movement.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Today, the relationship between Islam and the rest is getting increasingly worse. Muslim militants are sowing seeds of poison and hatred between Muslims and the rest of humanity by committing egregious acts of violence in the name of Islam. In this precarious environment, it is important that everyone finds and nurtures the many wonderful examples of moderate Muslims one can still find.
    I fully agree with this .

While this is true, Western Europe is not the USA: Mexican's are not radical Muslims
    True however this skirts the point that with the wave of hard working illegal immigrats into the country is also coming a wave of criminals .There is no process to identify this element under the current structure and until the borders are controlled there will not be.

We went through this before . We signed onto an amnesty plan in the 1980s that was supposed to solve the problem because enforcement of the laws would follow. That was a canard ;a quick fix to deal with the illegals already here. The wave of illegal immigration increased instead and is a bigger problem then it was 20 years ago,

Now we are told that again all the problems would be solved if only we granted them citizenship. Fool me once... No ; concentrate on border security first and then when we demonstrate we have that under a resonable degree of control then I'm more than willing to negotiate that "path to citizenship" .
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by purplewings
    It's good to know all Muslims are not involved in egregious acts, although one would wonder how the militants became so widespread. It seems when enflamed about an act they disapprove of, in no time streets around the world are filled with militants threatening death to that person. It's very intimidating. It is estimated that 15% of the Muslim population fall under militant category. That would exceed 150 million at this time but growing at an immense rate of speed.

Knowing this huge number of radicals exist might keep others from turning to that religion, but it doesn't seem to do that. Their violence is felt around the world and it is to be feared.

Naziism - hatred - evil are words that well describe this movement.
    I personally don’t want to live my life fearing terrorists of any description that make up such a tiny percentage of the world’s population – where the vast majority of us are peace loving citizens. Besides, provoking fear in others is what terrorists want to achieve, and I’m not about to give them the satisfaction. Nor am I ready to give up my right to live my life in relative peace with people around me. I treat everyone I meet with equal respect that at the end of the day, I believe does make a difference.

Our intelligence agencies are there to ferret out would-be terrorists. Let them take on the major burden of worrying about who the terrorists are and where they can be found.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration fraud in Canada [ 2 Answers ]

How to report immigration fraud in Canada? Thanks. g.z.

View more questions Search