jojo monkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 11:46 AM
    How to kiss
    How do I kiss her.
    Rina _4 Posts: 182, Reputation: 19

Jul 2, 2008, 12:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo monkey
    How do i kiss her.
    You look into her eyes, smile and express your feelings by saying how pretty she looks. Her reaction will guide you to naturally.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 2, 2008, 01:52 PM
    We learn how to kiss. Each person wants different things from a kiss, different things at different times. Just give her a peck and see what her reaction is.

If you can eat a very ripe peach without any of the juice dripping, you're probably a good kisser.
    growing_up Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 12:41 AM
    Hey
    Don't come on too strong and just take it slow. There's no rush.
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Jul 11, 2008, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jojo monkey
    How do i kiss her.
    Kiss her very slowly, and make sure you don't use too much tongue. Run your figures through her hair, or hold her close to you as if you guys were one. ;)

Also make sure that your breath doesn‘t stink... :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I kiss [ 10 Answers ]

I have really been pressured by my gf's friends to kiss her and I have been going out with her 4 1 month and I have been to 4 dates I really need help. First is it 2 soon and how do I KISS??

Your first kiss . [ 23 Answers ]

There's this guy I like & he wants to make out but he doesn't no that I never kissed anyone before & I'm kind of scared & I'm not sure how too , can someone please tell me how :confused:

The first kiss [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, OK I have a problem I don't know if I am a good kisser.I've been chillin wit this girl for a while but I haven't made a move yet. I want to kiss her but I don't want to make her feel like I'm pressuring her into anything she doesn't want to do. Should I ask her. Actually I really want to...

First kiss [ 41 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 1 week And I don't know if I should kiss him on the lips or on the cheek? Can someone help

I want my first kiss already! [ 9 Answers ]

So tomorrow I'm going to this guy's house that I have liked only until recently but I have known him for a long time, but we are not like bff's or watever. My family and his family are close, and also me and family are going to his house to sleepover cause we are coming from a different state, and...

View more questions Search