Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jul 2, 2008, 07:02 AM
    Weird Fantasy/Comedy movie
    This was originally someone else's post that I've hijacked. Original post is below with all the info on it that I remember.

I'm hoping some new eyes / experts can help answer this...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/movies...tml#post478721
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

May 19, 2009, 05:32 AM
    Finally found the answer, so I'll just answer it myself. Again. HaHa
    (That's 2 out of 3 now, and my third question is still outstanding)

It's Meet the Hollowheads (1989) - Synopsis, aka "Life on the Edge"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird fantasy [ 5 Answers ]

Hello my wife and I have been married for 12yrs.The other night she told me that she Fantasies about me being with another man and says this is the only way she can enjoy Sex.She says she cannot orgasm unless she is thinking about this.She says this has been going on for a couple of years...

Searching for this 90's comedy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been searching up and down for a certain movie that I think Ron Livingston is the main actor-if not it looks a lot like him.. My sister was the one who rented the movie a long time ago and she said that she found it under the drama section but when we all began to watch it, it looked...

Late 80s or early 90s children movie weird fantasy kids [ 1 Answers ]

This is what I recall about the movie!: These two kids travel to a strange land... There are a certain kind of people there. I remember these people being thrown or jumping into this hole/or pit, that kind of resembled an anal sphincter, in retrospect. Well, they would be spat forth by this...

Comedy Movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a comedy in the late 80's possible early 90's it involved a man or caveman that was living in a college clock or bell tower. A guy began teaching him how to talk and dress. And also I remember him talking about how he loved a vacuum cleaner to one of the professors but I am not to sure....

View more questions Search