Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Grammarian-Bot Posts: 78, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2008, 12:13 AM
    Need online softwares
    Are there any such softwares that I can attach with my website. I mean softwares like horoscope and like that users of my websites can use.

Please Help
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jul 2, 2008, 07:53 AM
    What you're talking about is having things on your website people can read and use that automatically update themselves, right? You don't have to do anything after you've added them in?

Those are called "channels" and if you Google search the internet for channels, you'll get a lot of info.

For instance, here is a Free Horoscope channel you can add... the page includes specific instruction on adding the code needed into your site to get it working: Horoscope Content from Horoscope.com

Now just decide what other kinds of channels you want and search for people providing that service.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Softwares needed to work on ASP [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir, I would like to know the software required for working on a project in ASP. I have XP professional as the operating system. Will I be able to view the project in internet explorer, like the way I see on the internet? Also, tell me about personal server installation.

Addition of softwares [ 2 Answers ]

Can u tell how to create a xp cd so that when I install xp from tat cd the softwares(antivirus,sounddrivers,graphics drivers... ) which are in tat cd get installed directly wthiout any extenal help

Softwares required [ 4 Answers ]

I want to work on ASP. What all softwares I need to have on my system. What is the right operating system. I'm learning ASP by myself, with internet tutorails help.

OEM Softwares [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I really want Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional Full-Version but it's over $400! I just recently received a SPAM mail that directed me to a website that sells Adobe Acrobat 6.0 OEM for only $50. The website says it is functionally identical to the $400 retail version and it is completely legal....

View more questions Search