Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scrappysmom Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2006, 05:16 AM
    Pointer breed
    I adopted a pointer from the humane society about 6 weeks ago. I want to know if anyone knows of a website for pointers. I want to know about them.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Mar 25, 2006, 08:11 PM
    Were you given a specific breed? There are a number of different types of pointers. www.akc.org has information on all the breeds they recognize. Within any one breed, they have links to sites specific to that breed. It may take a little work Not sure they are organized to direct you to all the breeds considered pointers. Might browse hunting dogs or search the site for pointers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Evo N400c pointer wanders [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , I don't know if anyone can help , I have an evo n400c laptop running xp service pack 2. I have been getting this intermittent problem where the mouse wanders out of control across the screen. I have a pointer instead of a touchpad. I have looked at processes running and there doesn't...

Uncontrolable mouse pointer [ 4 Answers ]

This issue I am about to describe has been on the PC since brand new. Scenario: PC was built by a programmer who made a private custom program. Without going into too much detail, there had to be a lot of match-ups with Mother Board,CPU and Memory. OS is Win XP Pro. (sp2) Built around 2002...

The decision to breed! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just have a few questions which maybe someone can help me with. I've trawled the web for hours and just seem to go in circles! 1) What is the average size of a litter? 2) Is it safer to breed a medium/large size dog? (I have a bitch rough collie) 3) What is the best age for a bitch...

How old to breed [ 1 Answers ]

I have a female daschund 5 1/2 month old how old does she has to be before she could start breeding?

Cross Breed Dog [ 0 Answers ]

Inbreeding brings out recessive traits. Closely related dogs are more likely to have the same recessive problems. I have heard of deliberately breeding siblings to see if there are problems. If that doesn't produce problems, then likely there won't be problems breeding to other dogs. So the...

View more questions Search