Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khans786 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Stomach what loss
    I want to lose weight on my stomach, I'm not over weight too much but out of shape. Being a university student I don't have much mony to join the gym. Please can any one help me please.
    Thanks so much.:(
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Aug 14, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Most universites have a gym that is included in tuition.
    Situps are free, and do wonders for your abs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat hair loss on stomach with sore [ 7 Answers ]

We just noticed our cat has lost all the hair on her stomach and there is a blister-type sore there. Could a heated cat bed cause hair loss like that? It's a regulated temperature and doesn't feel too hot at all, but because she lives in the garage (husband's allergic), she stays in it all day...

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach [ 8 Answers ]

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach? How can that be prevented?

Too Much Stomach [ 1 Answers ]

I had a miscarriage in December and it is now May and I still look as if I'm pregnant. I was 125 before the baby and I am now 187. I don't look big, I have a nice shape now, but it's my stomach that's getting in my way. How can I lose my stomach?

Stomach and thigh loss (am I too young?) [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 13 and I have a good weight. I'm 5'3' and I weigh 100-102 pounds. Well, I think that's an OK weight. I want to weigh 90-95 pounds. But the weight isn't my problem. I want to loose inches around my stomach and thighs. Mostly my stomach. I found one way. I was really sick and threw up 15 times....

View more questions Search