Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grampa50 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 02:08 PM
    Need to know who sung this song
    Who sung the song in the early 1970's with the words "you are ,you are,the one that's in my horoscope,you are you are,you know that's what you are"Don't know if it was a hit in the U.S but it might have made the U.K charts.
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jul 3, 2008, 11:28 AM
    Futurelooks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know who has sung this song & what is the songs name [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know about this song which goes something like this... Sherry , Sherry , Maybe we'll meet again , o o sherry sherry " Can u help me find this song. MANOJ

What is and who sung this oldie? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a late 60s early 70s song that has a chorus "something, something set, -pause pause oh no I never met, a girl like you. Its driving me nuts as I used to love this song as a kid but I can't remember the name of it or who sang it. Can you help? (ps its not flogging molly or that other 90 s...

What song and who sings a song that talks about his dad dying and buying him a mustan [ 1 Answers ]

His dad dies and when he dies he gives him a letter and he opens it and there is a set of keys to a mustang that he wanted when he was a child. Please help me figure this out..

I'm trying to find a song but only know the lyrics-sweet thing, a dance song [ 1 Answers ]

I think its by jones town but can't fing it anywhere. The lyrics are "ill give you some elicit pain sweet thing your such a sweet thing" "step in my room coz lady on im the in the mood to love you all night long" argh. Help!

View more questions Search