Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Banner Code
    How do you get a banner. Someone ask me to send my banner code to help me with my advertising, but I don't have one. How do I get a banner so I can send him my banner code.

Any tips will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Jul 1, 2008, 01:36 PM
    There are hundreds of free banner design sites for your choosing. Simply follow the directions provided. To download any banner to your computer, simply right-click with your mouse button and choose... Save Picture As... Banners can be used for website pages but also as attractive design headers for PowerPoint presentations and other Office documents. Add your text to the banner by opening a program like Microsoft Paint and inserting your own text.

Free Banner Designs

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Banner ideas [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I need someone to help me come up with some ideals for a banner to let my friends know I'm leaving for California. Leaving for California seems to brief. I need something else on the banner thanks

Website banner [ 1 Answers ]

How do we create an attractive web banner... need help

Banner Ads [ 19 Answers ]

Hi all Just wondering what everyone's experience was with banner ads and their success. Has anyone changed one particular thing and found it made all the difference? I work at a youth social website with thousands of members and am looking to crack the American market and need to know all the...

View more questions Search