Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbya777 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2006, 05:01 PM
    Working up a BLACK SWEAT--
    Well... I love the prince video "black sweat" I think it is an amazing song, and I LOVE THE VIDEO he is so funny, however I was just wondering who the girl is because I think she is stunning, I love her any one know her name so I can do a bit of research?
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Mar 28, 2007, 01:07 PM
    Her name is Celestina.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweat smell [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I am 30 year old bachelor. My height is 170 cm and my wieght is 79 kg.my problem is that my sweat is smelling very bad (underarms & inner thighs). I know I can reduce the bad smell underarms by using deodorant sprays. Can you please advise me what should i do for the inner thighs. I feel...

GOP/black voters [ 14 Answers ]

Polls have shown that many black voters, especially in the south are socially conservative yet nearly 90 percent continue to vote for the democrats. Could someone explain why? How can the Republicans win more black votes?

Sweat verses threaded ball valves [ 2 Answers ]

I am currently working on a bathroom remodel project that involves running new copper supply lines to the faucet and toilet. I have completed a number of remodel projects that involve plumbing skills including a kitchen remodel and moving the location of the hot water heater. I am confident with...

"Sweat sock" smell, taste in water and ice [ 5 Answers ]

For the last 2 months, the water and ice that come from my refrigerator dispensers has smelled and tasted horrible and mildewy. I removed the (optional) water filter from the unit but the situation has not changed. (The filter was only 6 months old anyway.) Our tap water tastes fine--this seems...

Sweat potato pie recepie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I ned a favour, I'm entartainning a guests tomorrow and I was planning to bbq. I also want to make some sweat potato pie, but I don't know how. Can you help me with a recepie please! Thank you very much, Bye Robert [email protected]

View more questions Search