Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johan7786 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2003, 05:43 AM
    Immigration fees for Australian immigration
    Dear Sir;
    I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee.

I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon.

Thanking you
    purabsk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2007, 04:26 AM
    Dear Sir;
    I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee.

I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon.

Thanking you
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2007, 07:32 AM
    The charges depend on how you are applying (as a migrant worker, sponsored spouse etc)

See the link below, generally all charges are refundable besides the fee for the application itself, the second link lists other charges apart from the main visa fee. Charges are refundable if the application is invalid (incomplete) but there is no mention of a refund if they reject it for a valid reason. I would suggest getting an immigraiton lawyer.

Visa Charges
    Forms & Booklets
    khambaty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2009, 08:39 AM
    Dear Sir;
    I want to know the Immigration fee for Australia. I am applying from Pakistan and approximate time for immigration procedure to complete .I am applying under skilled immigration program and also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee.

Thanking you
    khanuet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2010, 11:44 PM
    Dear sir,
    I got the ACS approval but its expired now I want to reactivate it how much fee is it.
    Thanks
    kyawnyunt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2010, 04:07 AM
    Immigration fees for Australian immigration.
    Dear Sir;
    Thanking you
    ayeshaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2010, 05:37 AM
    Australian immigration visa application fee is not refundable.can you guys *** help me regarding my query that is. is there any kind of fee for a child of two years for Australian immigration if he is included in main application?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Us immigration [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir; My sister is a us citizen she sent immigration forms to his parents forms contains petions,Affidatives and other types of forms. I want to know which types of forms my parents filled she sents me I-485,Life Legalization form,I-693,G-325A, I-690,Affidavite of Support Under Section 213A...

Immigration Law [ 3 Answers ]

If you recently married a immigrant. What is the law on going out of state for honey moon?

Immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Is immigration a domestic policy?

Fees for Australian immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Sir, Please let me know that how much fees has to be deposited for Australian immigration for a student, who has studied in australia and has to apply for Australian p.r.

You.s. Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a permanent visa for immigrants who are financially secure but are not seeking employment or starting a business.

View more questions Search