Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kajy23 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 12:13 PM
    An old cartoon
    Hi all! Can someone help me? I saw an cartoon when I was little about a boy who work in the forest and cut the trees.. but he cat an old one whit an evil spirit in it and he get transformed in an pixie whit out wings... a pixie girl helped him and fight togeter whit the evil spirit and make it (evil spirit) a beautiful tree that no one will cut it ever... what's the name of the cartoon if you know.. please help :(
    nessabug720 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2008, 07:43 PM
    Sounds like Fern Gully. Did it have a crazy bat and the big oil/diesel evil spirit thing sing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

What was the name of this cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

This cartoon was shown about the late 70's , early 80's. Not a known character. It was about a mamma bird and her babies. One that needed more attention than the others. She was teaching them how to fly. All did well except for that special one. I remember the mom telling him he had to fly...

90 s cartoon name [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember what is the name of cartoon that I watch when I was kid there were dinosauruses on a strange planet controlled from a good gays and a bad gays they have weapons on them lasers the good gays controlked them with a magics stones the bad guys vith some kind of masks thanks for...

View more questions Search