Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LADIIJOKER10 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2008, 12:09 PM
    I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong
    My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Jul 1, 2008, 12:22 PM
    Could be nothing wrong at all. 3 months even though it feels like a long time, really isn't not when trying to get pregnant. I think if you look into it a little online you will see that the average time it takes for a perfectly normal couple to conceive is more like 6months -1 year. Also you only have a couple fertile days each month so you may just be having sex on the wrong days. Good luck xx
    You may find this helpful Geting Pregnant Basics: How Long Will it Take Me to Get Pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 1, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Three months of trying doesn't account for much. It takes many couples up to a year of actively trying to become pregnant.

Do you know your ovulation cycles?

Jul 2, 2008, 08:06 AM
    So I Have Nothing To Wory About Right?
    I Thought Something Was Wrong With Me Thank You Both

Jul 2, 2008, 08:29 AM
    Nope I wouldn't think so. I would recommend you work out which days you are ovualting on and make sure you are having sex on these days. If nothing happens after a year then go to see your doctor but for now I think you have nothing to worry about xx good luck xx

Jul 2, 2008, 08:32 AM
    On which days do I have sex on?

Jul 2, 2008, 08:45 AM
    I'm not one hundred percent positive on this. Its something u should talk to your doctor about but I think its around 14 days after the first day of your period. However u can get ovulation kits to test to see when your ovulating at most pharmacies x x

Jul 2, 2008, 09:07 AM
    After My Period Right Probably tomorrow Am Done With It

Jul 2, 2008, 09:36 AM
    No 14 days from the first day u started bleeding

Jul 2, 2008, 09:37 AM
    So what day did u start bleeding on?

Jul 2, 2008, 10:46 AM
    I Started Friday
    louise1200 Posts: 64, Reputation: 2

Mar 4, 2009, 05:21 PM

Try buying a ovulating kit, it will tell you when your best time to have sex is as its when your most fertile, they do work.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Old thread... closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My keyboard is typing the wrong thing [ 4 Answers ]

On my laptop when I type an s it \show\s up like thi\s \s. When I type the q it come\s up a\s zq and zq come\s up zq The / \show\s up like /[ The up arrow goe\s up but al\so type\s a j and when I type a j it \show\s up on the line above The down arrow goe\s down, but it al\so leave\s a comma...

I think something is wrong with my boyrfriend [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years, we are not really in a rush to have a baby but I won't mind. Throughout the whole relationshipi have never got pregnant by him. About 2 years ago we broke up and I was dating this guy I met in hs and in 4 months I got pregnant. I had an abortion and I find...

What's wrong with this [ 5 Answers ]

reet, its meant to tell you if the number that the user inputs is between the range but for some reason it doesn't like it. Any help would be great. import java.util.*; // the package containing Scanner public class Range { public static void main(String args) { Scanner kybd...

What's wrong [ 2 Answers ]

There was a bad thunderstorm and a pole was hit by lighting and our lights went out I was in my room watching TV and my kids where in the living room watching TV when the lights came back on the TV in the room would not come back on we unpluged it and pluged it back on when we try to turn it on you...

Is something wrong with me? [ 1 Answers ]

:( HI, I am 27 and I have always had a bit of an off period but it is really weird now. Instead of my last period I just had spotting and it kept up on and of very light for about 2 weeks and now I just feel bloated and very achy in my lower abdomen. I have also been trying to conceive for two...

View more questions Search