Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soofi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2003, 06:50 AM
    Us immigration
    Dear Sir;
    My sister is a us citizen she sent immigration forms to his parents forms contains petions,Affidatives and other types of forms.
    I want to know which types of forms my parents filled she sents me I-485,Life Legalization form,I-693,G-325A,
    I-690,Affidavite of Support Under Section 213A of the Act
    I-130,Supplement A to form I-485 Adjustment of Status under section 245(I).
    Please let me know what type of forms filled.

Thanking you
    Good bye
    soofi
    Paula1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Your question is a little confusing. Are you trying to find out what form your parents need to file to come to the USA?

I am a Naturalized US Citizen and I filed for my parents.

First your sister, not your parents, must file an I-130 Petition for Alien Relative ($190). She will send whatever is requested on that form.

After the I-130 is approved, USCIS will send the original visa petition to the Department of State National Visa Center, where they process all approved immigrant petitions that need consular actions.

The National Visa Center will then send your parents a list of documentation they will need:
    Application for Immigration Visa and Alien Registration Form DS-230 Part I
    The Affidavit of support fee bill
    Information about Agent of Choice letter (to ask if they wish to name a representative (i.e. your sister) to act on their behalf or if your parens choose to take it from there and work with the Visa center themselves to provide any remaining paperwork required).

Your sister will need her birth certificate and that of your parents as well as your parent marriage certificate to show that they are truly related, etc... which your sister will need to have translated to English at a certified translator (I had them translated at the Consulate here in the USA).

There will also be a request for medical exams to be done... it's a long process

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration Law [ 3 Answers ]

If you recently married a immigrant. What is the law on going out of state for honey moon?

Immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Is immigration a domestic policy?

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

What is the way to immigrate to grenada island in the carribian? [email protected]

You.s. Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a permanent visa for immigrants who are financially secure but are not seeking employment or starting a business.

View more questions Search