Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blue lil emo me Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 07:45 PM
    Friend or enemy?
    This is about that chick I was talking about in my other post 'just like a ghost'
    I was once really good friends with this chick lets call her kim. Well kim was a really good friend last year in term 4 of school. But I think kim was only using me so she could use me as a human shield because she would stur up s***. Which is basically annoy the hell out of people just to get a laugh. So I joined kim on this 'fun'. But over the hoildays kim started having ago at me calling me 'emo' and all these other names which I am surtently not (even though it says blue little emo me in my name) then I cut the friendship in half cause I kept breaking down listening to her treat me as if I'm nufin, something of non existence. A half a year later she is sucking up to me. Trying to be my friend again. But I know I just can't be or else when kim does it aagin ill be a reck and I don't want to be. She keeps asking for a second chance but I say no cause she has used her second chance. But kim has my number and e-mail address and she keeps contacting me annoying me to be her friend again. And I just don't know what to do about this to be friends or am I better off? She doesn't get the hint to just puck off and leave me alone
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 1, 2008, 04:07 AM
    Tell "Kim" that you have grown up, and you are not going to play her games anymore. She has probably lost other friends with her attitude, and she is coming back to you because she knew that she got you involved before. Just remember the "Emo" things that she said about you, and go and find yourself some better friends who don't have an ulterior motive with you. She is just draggin your heart around. You know it too, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Best Friend , My Worst Enemy. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. You see. I have a Good friend ever since 3 years ago but over time I began to change my impression towards him , the way I treat him. Everything changed. I don't want to name him so I am calling him "J" for the moment. Back like 3 years ago, we used to be the best of buddies. We would often...

Dumped for your best friend or dumped for your best enemY? [ 10 Answers ]

Which is worse and why?:(

Best Friend Or Worst Enemy [ 1 Answers ]

one day after school this guy that my best friend likes text me asking me something we ended up getting in a conversation....so i asked him who he likes for my friend, even though i kind of liked him too but i never told her except for at the beginning of the year,he told me the only way i would...

Do you think that two people who were enemy will become a couple [ 2 Answers ]

Do you think that two people who were enemy will become lovers? I mean a guy and a girl who hate each other before will turn into a couple?:confused: Thanks... I mean is that possible, or common? :rolleyes: Any story or experience?:p

View more questions Search