Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2008, 12:04 AM
    IF this group is making a habit of these marriages they are a fraud organization hiding behind 'spiritual' organization name. They need to be turned in
    kx2000t Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2008, 12:41 AM
    From N0help4u: If this group is making a habit of these marriages they are a fraud organization hiding behind 'spiritual' organization name. They need to be turned in

Who is there to catch the crime? Yes, turn them in. I hope they won't be able to deny it.
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2008, 06:59 AM
    Who is there to catch the crime? The INS can investigate the organization Just like the FEDS investigated Jim Jones, David Koresh, Elizabeth Claire Prophet and the recent Mormon cult in Texas.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2008, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nt45kcl
    Answer to Judy Kay Tee:
    read http:// marriagefraud.wordpress.com. WHY IS FAKE MAARIAGE AN UNFAITHFUL ACTION? The marriage is 100% fake, but why is a fake marriage (without telling me) is an unfaithful action?

For whatever reason that link doesn't work for me - and it didn't work the last time you posted it.

Why is fake marriage an unfaithful acton? Well, to begin with he's living with you and he's married to another woman. That's for starters. He didn't tell you he married her; I have no idea what other details he's left out and you apparently don't know either. I would question what he was doing (in the name of religion or just because he appears to have no common sense) every time he left the house.

He lived with you for a number of years and for whatever reason the two of you never married - that's your choice. Now he marries a stranger (according to him) and here's what could happen:

If he drops dead tomorrow, guess who inherits his estate, collects his SS survivor benefits, collects his life insurance and pension? His legal wife. If this sham continues and down the road she decides to sue him for divorce - guess who could possibly pay her spousal support? And if she gets pregnant by someone else while married to him - guess who will be the legal father until things get straightened out?

Maybe it's just me but if the person I thought I was in a committed relationship with married someone else - for whatever reason - yes, I'd consider it cheating and I also wouldn't believe another word that fell out of his lips.
    nt45kcl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 02:19 AM
    I have thought all that legal rights such as the legal wife will have the right over his corpse if he drop dead and of course, the 401K. Never thought about if she gets pregnant by other man she loves and ends up my idiot boyfriend will pay for the hospital bill at least. The reasons my boyfriend thinks he is not unfaithful to me and trusts himfelf not getting into these trouble because:
    1) He thinks he will not be dead during the time he is tied w/ her for the green card (he is 40's)
    2) He thinks his fairly legal wife is not greedy for his 401K.
    3) He thinks his 'religous' legal wife will not have time to mess with guys (truely she does not have a boyfriend, 100% sure, she is absolutely busy for performing church duties) to get pregnant.
    4) He keeps stating he does not love her. (But one of the chat he said "I like your accent, don't give it up" . I bugged him for this and he said, it was just conversation.)

Thank you for your thoughts. Whether I cry or laugh, life is still going on. I am still in confusion state.

How do people turn this religious group into INS?
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nt45kcl
    I have thought all that legal rights such as the legal wife will have the right over his corpse if he drop dead and of course, the 401K. Never thought about if she gets pregnant by other man she loves and ends up my idiot boyfriend will pay for the hospital bill at least. The reasons my boyfriend thinks he is not unfaithful to me and trusts himfelf not getting into these trouble because:
    1) He thinks he will not be dead during the time he is tied w/ her for the green card (he is 40's)
    2) He thinks his fairly legal wife is not greedy for his 401K.
    3) He thinks his 'religous' legal wife will not have time to mess with guys (truely she does not have a boyfriend, 100% sure, she is absolutely busy for performing church duties) to get pregnant.
    4) He keeps stating he does not love her. (But one of the chat he said "I like your accent, don't give it up" . I bugged him for this and he said, it was just conversation.)

Thank you for your thoughts. Whether I cry or laugh, life is still going on. I am still in confusion state.

How do people turn this religous group into INS?

You can't turn in a group - you can only turn the individuals in. Under the law "the group" did not marry for a green card (I appreciate that they pushed/advised it but a group cannot marry anyone).
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 06:01 AM
    Why can't a group be 'turned in' when it sounds like it is an ongoing business scam?
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u
    Why can't a group be 'turned in' when it sounds like it is an ongoing business scam?

I don't think OP can prove that this group is somehow in the sham marriage business - and the individuals are the ones marrying for the green card. I think perhaps the group would be investigated but the "turning in" would be of the individuals who actually participated in the marriage.

OP doesn't appear to know the other members of the group so the only specific marriage under these circumstances that she can address is her boyfriend - and I'm not too sure he's telling the truth.

This could be a great cover: "Honey, I'm sleeping with/married to/dating X because my religious group is forcing me." [tongue firmly in cheek]
    nt45kcl Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 09:22 AM
    My boyfriend had already dropped the petition and file divorced. That woman is still in the US and of course, my 100% bet, she is illegally staying over. The divorce was filed less than 6 months so she does not get the dissolution decreece yet. She is working in a restaurant owns by the person set her up for this marriage fraud and also provide her a place to sleep.
    Any report at this time catch any thing? My boyfriend, her illegal stay and work, the restaurant, the person who set them up?
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Main concern is for your boyfriend is to get completely out of this and hopefully come through without any financial obligations. You can report the monastery but it is up to them to check up on them and out of your hands. If they get enough reports on this place from enough people they might see the concern to check up on them... someday.
    junzhi Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Feb 11, 2011, 04:16 AM
    My fiancé also did the same thing, but to get his son over. He paid 10,000 dollars. I have all the prove including the txt between them. I want to turn him in as well? Wonder how to do that?
    becyn25 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2011, 12:58 AM
    Call this number for reporting an immigration matter fraud 1-866-347-2423 ,

Info # 800-375-5283 for USCIS if you want to ask any other question
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2011, 08:04 AM

This thread is from 2008 - once again I do not understand why/how people come out of the woodwork, answer an old post and disappear.

Feb 19, 2011, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    This thread is from 2008 - once again I do not understand why/how people come out of the woodwork, answer an old post and disappear.
    Hi JudyKayTee

As long as the answer helps, that is important.

I don't know why it bothers you when people answered an old post. But if you really, really want to know, this old post was mine, and I got the email notified I had a new answer from Junzhi. I could not log in with the old name, I had to create the new user id.

I don't believe in using fake marriage to gain green card when it has great conflict. I suffered enough from this crime which was done by a famous organization that claimed to do only good thing for people. Any info I can give to help to relieve the head ache of the victim, I will try.

Feb 19, 2011, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by junzhi View Post
    My fiance also did the same thing, but to get his son over. He paid 10,000 dollars. I have all the prove including the txt between them. I want to turn him in as well? Wonder how to do that?
    Junzhi: You can report them and wait to see what is the out come. USCIS will schedule an interview appointment for the applicants and at that time, they will make decision.
    USCIS fraud reporting: 1-866-347-2423 , info # 800-375-5283. These numbers can be found on internet USCIS Home Page > about us > contact.

After a call, if you have supporting document you can send to their office with the case number. It depends on what region you are in, you send to that office. It will list on internet on the form 'where to file'. If you know they have the court date, the court location you also should send the supporting document to that court. After you have done all that, wash your hands and sleep tight. Not much you can do. Work on your relationship if you can and you have to.
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2011, 10:24 AM

There are many new threads on this same subject. Why open an old one?

At any rate - my spider senses told me you were the same person, two names.

Feb 19, 2011, 10:40 AM

JudyKayTee. Many new threads, of course, but if people emailed me for a answer in the last few days, don't you think I should answer if I could? If they opened an old thread, that because they have a reason why. I guess that they are very emotional and confused. They read every thing from a to z. Let them.
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2011, 11:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by becyn25 View Post
    JudyKayTee. Many new threads, of course, but if people emailed me for a answer in the last few days, don't you think I should answer if I could? If they opened an old thread, that because they have a reason why. I guess that they are very emotional and confused. They read every thing from a to z. Let them.

Now I'm more confused - people are emailing you, requesting answers?

I'm not setting the "old thread" policy. It's AMHD policy. No one will see posts added to old threads. Only people who responded originally are notified.

If it's a new thread, EVERYONE can see it.

Why limit your answer to the few people who responded originally?

I'm out of the conversation. If you still can't figure it out, ask a moderator.
    NYcityboy Posts: 785, Reputation: 65

Feb 19, 2011, 06:54 PM

I agree with JudyKayTee, old thread not likely to be answered by the full forum. new thread mo betta. I'm new to the forum, but I think people should follow the guidelines as laid out, JMO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I report an Immigration fraud? [ 20 Answers ]

My friend has had a friend who now is a Green Card holder and working full time, studying full time by receiving government loans. This friend came to US back in 2000 through San Diego, CA and his travel originated from Toronto, Canada. He told his relative and acquaintances that he came from...

With whom do I report immigration fraud? [ 4 Answers ]

I am the concerned sister of a very naiive and gullible guy. He met a woman from Brazil who has both Brazilian and French citizenship. She married a French citizen just to get her citizenship. Now she wants to do the same her to become a citizen of the US. She has already offered him 5 thousand...

How do I report immigration fraud [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I know a friend, he marry to a girl while in still in the country. After they get married, his parents sponsor him, his wife, and his 3 months old kid. Soon after they over to the U.S, she pressed him to sponsor her family to move over here. After she got her citizenship, she sponsor her...

How do I report marriage fraud to inmgration [ 3 Answers ]

How do I report marriage fraud to inmigration authorities

Report marriage fraud [ 1 Answers ]

How can I report someone in the us illegally

View more questions Search