Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    23Tweety Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 02:15 PM
    Disabled mother
    Im disabled with two teenage girls live in Crane Texas would like to buy a house the one we are renting leaks and I have to repair the roof but I can't not on my pay How can I find someone to least help us get into something better.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 02:31 PM
    Why would YOU have to repair the leak. Furnaces, water heaters, plumbing and roofing are the responsibility of the landlord.

You can check through HUD and some other programs.
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 10:38 PM
    Housing Assistance or Housing Grants can be a great option for the repair of your house.
    You may check the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Repair and Renovate a House Program that administers family mortgage insurance programs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother-In-Law Acts Like My Children's Mother [ 6 Answers ]

I would like some advice on how to handle a situation with my mother-in-law. My mother-in-law was always the kind of woman who loved kids immensely, wanted to be a stay-at-home mom, her whole life revolves around her kids, etc. I think that is absolutely fabulous. Me, on the other hand, I've...

My mother acts like a bill collector more than a mother [ 9 Answers ]

I need an opinion... my mother has lent me money for some computer programs and we get our cell phones together so I deposit mine in her account every month to pay for mine and pay her monthly to pay her back for my programs. Lately, my work has been slow, and I will not have the money until next...

Welcome screen disabled [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to switch users. I am using windows XP professional OS. The user switch option Is disabled in the start menu. I am getting the following message "Client service for net work has disabled the welcome screen. To restore these facilities you must uninstall client services for...

TV Remote Disabled [ 9 Answers ]

I recentky decided to upgrade my cable to digital. The upgrade required the use of a universal remote to operate the box that distributes the signal. The problem I have now is that I was not happy with the digital cable and deceided to go back to regular cable but now the remote that belongs to the...

View more questions Search